Kroger Weekend 5x Hot Digital Offer Coupons

Are you ready for our awesome weekend Kroger Digital Deals? Once again, we have 3 whole days to get in on these 5x Hot Digital Offer coupons that will make for some fantastic stockup deals on a few of our favorite brands!! You can download all of these coupons beginning Wednesday 11/27. Then head to Kroger anytime between Friday to Sunday (11/29 – 12/1) to redeem them!

IMPORTANT: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction. You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions! It is against written policy to combine paper coupons and digital coupons on a single item.

Comments

Jake

November 30, 201904:50 pm

I was a little reluctant to try the DiGiorno deal today thinking they might have fixed the double dip on the digital coupon, but it was still working this afternoon. Thanks, Susie!

Michelle

November 30, 201902:38 pm

@Teasha -the Quilted Northern rang up as part of the Buy 4 Save $4 for me. I only bought 1 but it had the <+ inclusion mark next to it on the receipt. The angel soft is not included.

Acacia

November 29, 201907:21 pm

Thanks Susie I just bought the pizzas that you mentioned about the deal with coupon $5.00 off of 3 digiorno pizzas Awesome deal !!! $$1.32!!

Susan

November 29, 201901:08 pm

Teasha the TP didn’t come off as Mega so 3.99. Susie thanks a bunch for the DiGiorno tip- awesome price!!

Susie

November 29, 201909:50 am

If you have the $5 off 3 Digiorno Kroger digital coupon, it works with this 3-day coupon, as long as you select the right varieties. I bought 3 pizzas this morning; final total cost was $3.97 - $1.32 each!

Teasha

November 29, 201903:46 am

The northern tp is part of the buy 4 save 4 also. Does this mean if we download the coupon and buy 4 that the final price will be $2.99 each?