gfb-gluten-free-bar-kroger

The GFB Gluten Free Bars are a BIG Money Maker at Kroger now!

If you've been waiting to use your GFB Gluten Free Bars rebates, these are now just $0.99 with our new Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Event and there's no time like the present! As a reminder, we have a Kroger Cash Back Rebate and ibotta Rebate that will each give you $2.19 back on the purchase of 2 bars. That means, you'll get 2 completely FREE plus a $2.40 money maker!

GFB The Gluten Free Bar Kroger Krazy

Learn how Kroger Cash Back works HERE

Comments

Michelle

January 24, 202010:13 am

I have bought 2 bars twice now and also never received the KCB for either purchase. You'd think they'd have the coding for KCB fixed for these by now.

Christy

January 23, 202008:29 pm

I’ve had that happen randomly with different items since I’ve started using KCB, I have been able to call their customer service every time and they’ve always fixed it for me. Its just kinda a pain, and they put the amount on your card so it comes off your next purchase, almost like a “on your next order” money back purchase.. but it works!

Tammy

January 23, 202008:20 pm

Also be aware that these aren't in the mega-event in the Central area. Mainly Illinois and Indiana. Normally, the mega-event is consistent with products but not prices. I found a few items in our area that are not in the event that are in it in other areas. If in doubt, and it's not properly labeled, check the website before purchasing. It will show if it's in the sale or not.

Jane

January 23, 202003:53 pm

I also did not get the KCB on these. I bought 2 bars on the 12th of Jan and the ibotta worked but the cash back did not! It's still there in my acct? I hate to buy them again, yet my ibotta offer has reset. I wonder what's going on with that?

Rick

January 23, 202003:23 pm

Just curious if the GFB is working for anyone in KCB? I keep getting the ibotta, but the KCB never comes. They haven't come when the bars were $2.19 each, and I doubt they will work for me now that they are 99 cents . So I am just curious if they work for anyone.

JULIA MARIE TERRY

January 22, 202008:43 pm

Still haven't found these instore yet.