Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Crispy Crowns are going to be just $0.25 at Kroger! We have a limit 5 Kroger Digital Coupon for ALL Ore-Ida Products, when we use this coupon on this product, we'll get the best deal!

Comments

rick

February 8, 202109:21 am

These never have automatically worked for me (Indy). My stores never work for anything lower than $1.49 before B5S5. As others have stated, my luck has also been that the sticker is present, and I push them to honor the sticker price. I get five at the lower price after override, they grumble about me under their breath, and then the tags are usually removed by the time I return again before the sale ends.

Elizabeth

February 7, 202004:43 pm

My Kroger did not attach the coupon on these. The shelf had the tag advertising .25 with 5x coupon, however the ad said the coupon was good only on the 14-32oz. Customer service honored the shelf tag, but check your ads for coupon fine print!

T

February 6, 202005:08 pm

I tried this today and the $1 did not come off each box. It should work since it is a part of the participating items when you look at it in the app. I would have tried to get to the bottom of it- but I saw something marked down that I had a coupon for at home so I had to rush. Good luck everyone!

Lakechar

February 6, 202012:02 pm

I tried doing this this morning, , The one dollar digital did not come off. Kroger‘s manager Said digital was good only on the other potatoes the 2.79 making them 1.79 It would not work on the 1 25 potatoes . Maybe will work at some Kroger’s, good luck.

Melmac

February 5, 202004:48 pm

No Ore-Ida coupons at all on my Kroger Digital APP!!

Patricia Lavenz

February 5, 202001:13 pm

Has anybody tried this. The last time I tried it, the coupon didn't work on this product.

Kendra Team Kroger Krazy

February 5, 202001:29 pm

It works! I picked up five boxes this morning!

Mari Doyle-Hall

February 5, 202011:23 am

Are these digital so they can be added to the Kroger card? We don’t have a printer.

Kendra Team Kroger Krazy

February 5, 202001:30 pm

They are digital. No printer is needed.