Sunbelt Bakery Granola Bars will be FREE + $0.21 Money Maker right now at Kroger! These are in our Mega Event for $1.29 and we have not only an Ibotta Rebate but also a Kroger Cash Back for this product!! Check out all of the details below but you can't beat a money maker!!

Comments

Brooke

June 4, 202011:07 pm

I bought 5 of these boxes last week in a single trip and got the cash back. Can I buy them again this week and get the kroger cash back again still (potentially 4 more times)? It says 'limit 5 on up to 5 trips". Was wondering if anyone has tested this out.

Art Corvelay

June 6, 202007:13 am

I was wondering the same thing. I've noticed quite a few offers now say that they can be redeemed a maximum of 25 times.

Art Covelay

June 9, 202009:57 am

Well I bought five more boxes and got the KCB again. The redemption date on the offer was updated to my most recent shopping trip, but it doesn't state how many times it's been redeemed.

Nicole Lane

June 3, 202001:43 am

With Kroger now only doing digital receipts for pickup orders - will those still work with Ibotta?

MIO

June 3, 202002:47 am

My Kroger still did paper receipts today. When is this change happening? Haven't heard anything.

Nicole Lane

June 3, 202009:24 pm

It's listed on the Kroger website - "For your convenience and to help reduce paper waste, printed receipts will no longer be provided through Pickup. A digital receipt will be available online or in the app."

dw

June 2, 202002:46 pm

I got these last weekend for 4 cents a box, Amazing. They're really good too. Now they're free plus some. Don't miss out on this deal.