This is an amazing deal to wake up to for Skintimate Disposable Razors is back if you didn't get a chance to pick up with the last sale.  Be sure and download your big fat $4.00 Kroger Digital Coupon and Ibotta Rebate to get a package completely FREE!

Comments

Amy

July 9, 202007:43 pm

Just an fyi, the one in your hand in the pics is a 3 blade and does not count for either cash back deal

Vanessa

July 9, 202002:54 pm

This offer disappeared from my Ibotta before I could upload my receipt. The offer now shows only at Target and Walmart.

Jacqi

July 9, 202001:31 pm

There is a $2 off in the Cash Back so that makes it a big money maker. You can redeem it 2x

Jacqi

July 9, 202001:40 pm

Nevermind, I didn't see the comments below.

Elizabeth Miller

July 9, 202011:41 am

After thinking this over some more..... by my thoughts and math..... you could buy two packs of the 4 ct packages and use the Kroger digital coupon, Ibotta rebate and Kroger cash back offer and get them for a total of $0.98. Does this sound right to anyone else? Thanks for the help sorting out my confusion! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Grace

July 9, 202010:28 am

I thought if we use degital coupons, we can not receive kroger cashback. I see this kind of information you share with us sometimes. Is it actually working for you? Have you been able to receive Kroger cashback after using kroger degital coupons on the exact same items? I would love to know. Thank you.

ELIZABETH MILLER

July 9, 202009:55 am

If I use the $2.00 cash back offer on the 4 ct package, since it cannot be redeemed with coupons, it would not be free or a money maker at that point, correct? Final cost $1.49 after Ibotta rebate + Kroger cash back?

Jo