8/10-9/6 | Barilla Ready Pastas
Buy (2) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $1.25 OYNO
Buy (4+) = $1.50 OYNO

We have so much going on with Barilla Ready Pasta at Kroger. First set of good new is this -> These 8.5 oz bags are on sale for $1.00 each. Next set of good news is we have a Catalina generating on these bags as well.

NEXT great news is, we seem to be seeing checkout coupons (for your next order) that will help you have even more. I have gotten a $1.50/4 and $1.00/3. Some readers said they have been getting $1.00/2 so these must be varying. You'll be able to use the coupon on you NEXT order as well as the Catalina coupon you earned to get your cost down EVEN MORE!!

After I bought each one, I received a Catalina coupon at checkout to use on my next order as well.  They look like the coupons below so here is another scenario for you!  Maybe you'll get a better coupon at register that will make them be free!!

Comments

Natalie B.

August 27, 202011:27 am

If you stack this with the Barilla Coupon (Expires 10/03/2020) that was a print off at the register it makes 2 of these for........ FREE! (The coupon is for $1.00 off 2 and the Catalina of $1.00)

Shautel

August 25, 202010:21 am

Kroger in Nashville bought 10, received the $1.50 off next purchase and $1.50 off 4 coupon!

Missy hyde

August 25, 202009:23 am

Our had a tear pad for $1 off 2 with the pasta. Wish I’d known about the Catalina I’d had bought in increments of 4 instead of 6 better deal

Jan

August 24, 202005:27 pm

This DID work for me today in VA, Kroger Mid-Atlantic region. I bought 2, using a $1/2 coupon, and received a $1 catalina, so free!

Rena

August 22, 202012:03 am

I didn't know about this when I went shopping earlier tonight and got a $1 catalina when I bought 2. I also had a $1/2 coupon that printed from a previous purchase, so they were free! :) . Nice surprise! :) I also have a $0.50/2 coupon that printed from another purchase and $1/3 from the last 2 purchases.

Shelly

August 21, 202005:31 pm

I tried it at Kroger in Missouri and it did not work there either!

Jane

August 21, 202003:14 pm

Just an FYI - I tried this at a Fry's in Peoria, Az and it did NOT work.

Judy

August 22, 202005:38 pm

I just did this at Fry's in Goodyear AZ and used a coupon 1.00 off of 2. Bought 4 and it worked with a Catalina of 1.50 back !