Dove Men+Care Deodorant Kroger Krazy

This Dove Men+Care Kroger deal is all kinds of awesome!

Whoa! This is one smokin' hot deal for all the men! Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant/Deodorant is just $3.89 with our Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Event. Print this awesome $1.50/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant coupon AND submit for this even awesome-er (that's a word) Ibotta Rebate that will put $2.50 back in your pocket for each item you buy (up to 3)! I have your step by step deal scenario below, but spoiler alert…these will be FREE!! Insanity.

Dove Men+Care Deodorant Kroger

Comments

rick

October 8, 202005:28 am

The $2.50 MQ did not work for me. Curious if anyone else got it to work without the worker manually entering it. Seems to me that it does not work with Dove Men+Care products.

Patty

October 8, 202001:09 pm

I used to $1.50/1 coupon and she had to manually enter it as well

Beth

October 8, 202001:43 pm

You have to buy the ones with the clear/white top. Otherwise the coupon beeps. Found that out the hard way ;)

rick

October 9, 202003:15 pm

Beth, are you saying the same thing I am? (That it does not work on MEN+CARE?) Just checking because the M+C one I bought had a clear top. I just want to make sure because the non-M+C ones are not $3.89; and they don't qualify for the ibotta rebate/ So they are not free.

Beth

October 11, 202001:11 pm

Sorry for the slow reply - my coupon scanned without issue when buying the clear cap variety, but beeped on the grey cap variety. Sounds like you had issues with the clear top too? Both products were the Men+Care line. I think they updated packaging and the newer style does not match the coupon. Frustrating.

beth

October 11, 202005:33 pm

Thanks for the reply. I Looks like this one did not reset for me in ibotta. I only bought one the first time. If it happens to reset, I will try what you said. I believe I had one clear top and one of the evil grey cap when I tried before.

rick

October 12, 202003:44 am

oops....looks like I messed up prior reply. it was from me; not from Beth (you or any other one for that matter........lol)

Roseavilla Young

October 8, 202012:21 am

Woohoo thanks I've been waiting on the dove to go on sale.

Janice

October 7, 202010:35 pm

Would love to get something free for once in my life

Laura Jungmann