Post sponsored by Procter & Gamble. All opinions remain my own.
I am back with some great deals on Always Discreet products including liners, pads and underwear. I know that many of us love and use these products so I'm happy to pass along a pretty great deal that we have going on right now. I don't know about you but if this is something that I continually have to buy, I want to save with a store sale and use coupons. Lucky for us, we get to do both of these things. Bladder leaks really shouldn't hold us back and Always Discreet Incontinence products give us the secure protection that we can barely feel. These products are designed to fit our bodies and our life for better protection and comfort so we can walk with ease and not worry about leaks. I know many women are with me here! If sneezing or laughing causes bladder leaks, Always Discreet totally has your back and I couldn't be more grateful.
Always Discreet & Always Discreet Liners, Pads and Underwear:
- Always Discreet offers up to 100% leak free protection that you can barely feel
- Designed to fit your body and your life, Always Discreet is made differently. The layered core turns liquid to gel and locks it away.
- Drier without the bulk vs. equivalent Poise pads (vs. Poise Original 4, 5, and 6 drop pads).
- End to end core with side LeakGuards help keep wetness away from the edges.
- Always Discreet Boutique pads offer Up to 100% leak free protection that feels like your favorite underwear, thanks to its fabric-like material.
Did you know that many adult incontinence items, including Always Discreet, are FSA/HSA eligible*? This could be a great way to use up some leftover money in your account and add a few packages to your bathroom shelf.
*contact your plan provider for questions or details on eligible items.
We have a couple of ways to save on these products. You can start by downloading your $5.00/2 Kroger Digital Coupon to make this an awesome deal. Once you've used that coupon, clip your $3.00 coupon from your 12/27 P&G Brandsaver Insert. This coupon will help you pay as low as $2.99. If you'd rather shop using Kroger Pickup, you can do that too. You are able to use Kroger Digital and paper coupons at pickup (only one coupon per product) to lower your out of pocket cost . The sale lasts until December 1st so you'll have two weeks to rock these amazing deals. Keep scrolling to find all the deal scenarios.