I have some great deals for you on BiC Disposable Razors with our Kroger Mega Event.  On top of these deals, we have NEW coupons that we can use to bring the price down even more. Better yet, BiC is currently running a sweepstakes until March 31st. Your purchase must be $5.00 before coupons so be sure and submit the receipts for a a virtual gift card.

GO HERE for more details on the sweepstakes and virtual gift card.

Please NOTE: We have a $4.00 Kroger Digital Coupon for the Bic Soleil Disposable Razors.  If you use this coupon, it will count as a mega item BUT depending on how your store handles these coupons, it may make them $0.99 instead of free.  The printable coupon WILL make these free so YAY!

Thanks Lindsey!

Comments

Janet DeSantis

March 9, 202101:42 pm

I used the printable last night and I got it free.

Jessie Berzas

March 9, 202112:46 am

Thrre is a $3 off one Ibotta rebate as well. Limit one

Katie

March 9, 202109:00 am

Jessie, oh darn...ours is for Walgreens only! Wish they'd give us all the same offers!! :/

IndyRick

March 8, 202103:08 pm

The Soleil deal does not work anymore, right? I thought all stores changed to the new receipts and system whereby the coupon comes off and then the B5S5 won't come off if the remaining price is under $1. (e.g. sale price = $4.99 less $4 DQ = 99¢.) You don't get the $1 off from B4S5 but the item still counts towards the 5 items. So you actually have to pay the 99¢/

Katie

March 9, 202109:00 am

(from the post) Please NOTE: We have a $4.00 Kroger Digital Coupon for the Bic Soleil Disposable Razors. If you use this coupon, it will count as a mega item BUT depending on how your store handles these coupons, it may make them $0.99 instead of free. The printable coupon WILL make these free so YAY!

IndyRick

March 9, 202110:53 am

Oops! Sorry I missed the fact there is a printable as well. Yes, a printable will work unless it scans incorrectly and the worker looks into it and says 'you cant take $4 off because you only paid $3.99. But the DQ def does not work for me any longer if it creates a mm of even a penny.

claudia

March 8, 202108:11 pm

The mega is no longer applying to the items when a coupon is attaching making it free. I read it was certain regions and well i found that out today cause i also paid .99 for my razors cause the mega did not attach. I was mad and i think that is wrong!

IndyRick

March 9, 202110:56 am

Kroger policy is not to allow moneymakers. So they merely closed the loophole we used to exploit. You should not have this problem if you use a printable coupon.

Nikki

March 9, 202110:18 am

Claudia, have guest services refund you the amount of Mega event items. They can apply the deal manually. The razors will still be .99 but you'll get the mega savings at least.