I didn't know this deal could get better but it is.  I already told you about the Catalina generating last week BUT we now have a limit 3 Ibotta rebate join the party. I am talking a HUGE money maker here so keep scrolling and find a scenario that you love the best.  All three are amazing so get.to.Kroger.

2/23 – 3/22 | Sun-Maid Products (Excludes Baked Products)
Buy (2) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4+) = $3.00 OYNO

When you're in store scan the barcode with Shopkicks and get 10 kicks. When you buy and submit the receipt you can get 200 more kicks.

If you want to do these deals more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Comments

Sandy Meyer

March 4, 202107:34 am

I couldn't find them either. Are they by the raisins?

Holly

March 4, 202108:18 am

They're by the granola bars/individual snacks on the top shelf at all my Kroger stores--separate from the raisins but in the same aisle a ways down.

Nita t

March 4, 202101:55 am

Do u have a pic of the actual catalina offer? My $3.00 did not print in store. I was told the machines r turned off because they had no paper. I submitted to help desk and they claim they don't know of this offer and want a copy of the store ad. Stores don't advertise these things. Blogs advertisements don't count I am 1 that don't have a ibotta offer. I would be happy with either/or.

Katie

March 4, 202108:30 am

Hi Nita, we haven't seen the advertisement yet...it was a surprise! You need to contact Catalina directly, not Kroger. You can find that info here: https://www.krogerkrazy.com/2015/04/help-catalina-didnt-print/

gong-zhu Tsu

March 4, 202101:19 am

Sun-Maid Bites are FREE + $3.54 Money Maker!! , a good deal ,but you can not get them . a good teasing .

M Corey

March 4, 202112:38 am

can not find these in kroger. where in the store will they be located?

Holly

March 4, 202108:20 am

They're by the granola bars/individually packaged snacks on the top shelf at all my Kroger stores--separate from the raisins but in the same aisle a ways down.

Penny Cothran

March 3, 202101:13 pm

Do we not all get the same offers? I don't have that one :(

Kathy Watson

March 3, 202109:08 am

They must have changed the ibotta. Mine is .75 off any 22.58 oz cannister only.

Katie

March 3, 202109:51 am

Hi Kathy, I still have this offer (although already loaded last night), but ibotta does give users varying offers (which is frustrating!).