Creamette San Giorgio Kroger Krazy

Check your Kroger Cash Back accounts to see if you have these 2 offers for $1.39/1 San Giorgio Pasta and $1.39/1 Creamette Pasta. These are regularly priced at $1.25 for us, so that's 2 boxes for FREE, plus a little money maker depending on what price you find!

These are regional pasta brands, so let us know in the comments if you see something different in your account.

Creamette San Giorgio Kroger

Comments

Linda

August 19, 202104:13 pm

I have the deal loaded, but neither of these are in our store. I saw the comment about "Skinner" giving the rebate. Has anyone else purchased any other brand and gotten the cash back offer?

Pat Goff

August 19, 202109:25 am

I bought skinner spaghetti and got the rebate even though they were not available in my store. I did the deal on Monday.

Nicole

August 18, 202109:27 pm

I got the Creamette rebate.

Rena Ball

August 18, 202109:25 pm

When I click on "Shop all items" on the KCB rebate, it says "There are currently no items associated with this deal." I don't know if it will attach. Has anyone tried this?

IndyRick

August 19, 202103:43 am

Rena, they are attached now. You should be good.

IndyRick

August 19, 202103:46 am

I find that if you purchase when the KCB is not attached to items, redemption is hit and miss, so I always wait until they are attached to items. That is usually the evening or following morning after the new KCB offer is introduced.

IndyRick

August 19, 202103:35 am

Rena, for starters it looks like the KCB offer is fully 'active', so you should be good. I used to have a fair amount of KCB not get awarded, and I ultimately determined that it was due to this very situation. It seems that when there are no SHOP ALL ITEMS showing up, it is hit or miss as far as KCB being earned. Ever since I started waiting for this to resolve itself, I have not had any issues. (In general, new offers show up during the day, and late that evening, or early the following morning, they get resolved.)