Catalina Alert for Oscar Mayer Products!!

If you're out shopping at Kroger today, be sure and pick up some Oscar Mayer Angus and Beef Franks that are B1G1 FREE.  I have a couple of deal scenarios for you below depending on how Kroger rings up your b1g1 free deals. Grab your coupons from your 10/24 SS before heading out.

10/4-11/2 Oscar Mayer Products
Buy (2) = $1.50 OYNO
Buy (3+) = $2.50 OYNO

You'll be paying as low as $0.99 and that's pretty awesome. Those freezers need some Oscar Mayer Angus and Beef Franks stocked back up.

If your store rings up these items half price:

If your store rings these items full price and free:

If you want to do this deals more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Comments

christopher powers

November 2, 202110:42 pm

Love these deals. Thank you for taking the effort to explain the entire deal! :D Your work is appreciated.

RIN

November 2, 202108:32 pm

Thank you for your explanation, I bought 7 qualifying products in one transaction & realized my mistake when only 1 Catalina printed out. I went back to customer service & refunded 4, then repurchased them in 2 separate transactions...lol, totally worth it though, because I got 2 $1.50 off coupons!

Thurman Tanner

October 31, 202106:33 pm

why do you make deals so comlicated you make a puzzle out of the ad. tkt

Kendra Team Kroger Krazy

November 1, 202106:47 am

What are you having trouble with? I like to lay it out to help with how your store rings up the items.

Lynn

October 31, 202107:39 am

How do we know which Oscar Mayer products qualify for the catalina?

Kendra Team Kroger Krazy

November 1, 202106:46 am

The Catalina coupons just states Oscar Mayer products. We do know they work on bacon and all hot dogs (beef and pork varieties) so I bet it works on all OM labeled items.