Kroger Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event Full Inclusions List

Kroger Mega Event

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

Here is the full inclusions list for the Game Day Greats Kroger Mega Event. This is a 2 week sale! Buy (6) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $3 off INSTANTLY at checkout. The in-store tags indicate that there are NO LIMITS!!

Click HERE to open the full inclusions list released by Kroger.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $0.50 per item savings assuming you have purchased 6 participating items.

PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEHOLD
BABY
PET

Did you know?? You can have these great deals delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my Daily Newsletter via email!! You can also subscribe by RSS feed, Facebook, Twitter !

Comments

1. Looks like the DiGiorno printable B2G1 coupon is NLA.

2. Propel water bottle $0.49. No coupon required… I had to run for that one when I had miscounted by 1 item. ;).

I have to agree this event was great !
    Shopping for my house and friends house.
    Much appreciation to this site for lots of help…
    I’m in utah so some very minor adjustments required, but not many..
    yesterday I did my run and total before coupons and card was $601… I was ready to cry…
    After card and coupons $285.. Filled three carts … Not a bad haul….
    I Wish Smiths – Utah kroger store doubled :(
    But thanks again for you hard work on this site ;)

3. Just wanted to share that the dole smoothie shakers are included in the $5 WYS $20 savingstar deal :) I emailed them about it. HTH someone :)

4. Does anyone know if the Sweet Chilli is included with the Franks RedHot sale?

5. When I got onto coupons.com a few minutes ago there was a coupon for $1.00/1 Hershey’s Spread.

• There was also one in the ads about 2 weeks ago for 1.50 off of the hersheys spread.. Worth a try to only spend over a$1 for it :)

6. Pamela Tesarz says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Your site Thank you :)

7. .50 off huggies wipes on pick up the values.com

save .35 on ajax dish liquid November all you

8. I left Kroger a little frustrated last night. The two cans of light pringles that i picked up did not ring up at mega event prices. And since it was late there was no one left in customer service. So now i have to go back to try to fix it. The funny thing is that I am pretty that they were marked for the sale. I was staying away from stuff that was not marked since the stores price check scanners were not working.

9. ^I think this weeks Mega Event is better than the past ones! I was going to try to not spend so much on groceries this week, but after looking at all of the great deals it looks like I’ll be going over budget, but it will be well worth it to stock up on some of these items that rarely go this low in price. I might even make an extra shopping trip this week, one time just for mega event items to make it easier!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work Katie! I appreciate it! You’re the best!

10. Happymama says:

Is it me, or does it seem like this weeks Mega Event is better? Thanks!

11. Stephanie S. says:

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into helping us save money. I always save $40 – $50 a week at Kroger and your website is the only one I use when it’s time to make my weekly grocery list. :)

12. I am new to all of this, but being a stay at home mom, saving money is a must these days! You are truly AWESOME for offering all this information to everyone! Thank you and keep up the good work!!
    Wish me luck! :)

13. Claudette says:

I can’t for this sale, since the Kraft mac n cheese single cups are .49 only and it’s a good filler item. Thanks .

14. Just wanted everyone to know to look out for reach toothbrushes that have a .50/1 MQ attached to them. I shop in Springfield, MO and our sales adds run Wen. Thru Teusday.
    I spotted these on an end cap on a 10/$10 sale I had (2) .75/1 MQ when I looked through them I noticed the coupons. Our store has a limit of 5 like coupons. So for (2) I paid $0.25 each and for the other (4) I paid .50 each so total of: $2.50 for 6 toothbrushes.

15. Heather H says:

Welchs mixed fruit snacks are listed as included on the full inclusion list and there are paper coupons out there.

Can the inclusions be regional? There wasn’t a sign out including these and they rung up full price 2.79 at the price checker at my store.

16. Heather H says:

Either it’s just me or the .50/1 success rice coupon printable is no longer available.

Said had reached my print limit but I know I never printed it.

17. I’m not sure how you got $1.49 for both on the Lady Speed Stick deos (twin packs). Why would it not be $2.99 for both using the B1G1 coupon?

18. Katie, the Honest tea coupon is NLA. :-)

19. Can someone tell me how to tell if a certain Kroger is participating in this deal?? I’ve looked on my Kroger app and it doesn’t mention it….the store is a hour a way so I don’t shop Kroger much but wanna get in on these savings!

20. FYI if you want coupons for the pull up wipes the actual pull up site lets you print how ever many you want

• it only let me print it twice :(

• It asked me how many to print

• True, you could tell it to print however many of that coupon you wanted, BUT every single coupon you printed will have the same code, and Kroger will only get their money back for 1 of your coupons. Printing more than one copy when it asks you how many is essentially copying the same coupon over and over. You only get 2 unique prints of the coupon.

21. Marcus, the cheapest filler item I see is the Kraft BBQ sauce at $.49 with no coupon required.

22. Hey Katie…since this is an odd sale where have to buy 6 items, are you going to provide a list of cheap filler items? So much on this list I am having troubles doing so, heh. It’s just odd for me ’cause I only get 5 inserts a week and being six I have to hit multiples of 30 to be okay.

23. The inclusion list seems to be a list from a November sale. Does anyone have a link to the current inclusion list? I’ve been searching the web and can’t seem to find one.

24. There’s a blue diamond almond breeze milk (1/2 gallon) on mambo sprouts website for $1.00/2.

25. Hi Katie, When I click on the honest tea link, I didn’t see the coupon $1.50/1. I saw the honest tea $1.50/2 heavenly lemon tulsi. Also, I wanted to let you know Deer Park Spring Water is on sale for $.49 wyb 6 at my Kroger store in Lexington, KY. Your sale price are on point. Thank you so much for your hard work.

26. Kristine Nelson says:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for putting this list together. I have saved SO MUCH money since I have found your website. : )

27. Thank you Katie!! Going to rob Kroger as my husband likes to call it.

28. Hi Katie thank you very much for the match ups, our sale in Vegas doesn’t start until Wed. so I have enough time to get my coupons ready. I really appreciate all your hardwork!

29. Hi Katie! There is a Reach Total Care & or Reach Access Flosser Catalina starting 01.27 thru 2.23.14/ buy2/get $2, buy3/$3, buy4/$4 off next shopping order

30. Hi Katie! There is a Reach Total Care & or Reach Access Flosser Catalina starting 01.27 thru 2.23.14/ buy2/get $2, buy3/$3, buy4/$4 off next shopping order

31. Hey you made an error on the Degree Women Motionsense Antiperspirant/Deodorant (2.6 oz) – $2.99 Use $3 off Degree Women Clinical or Women Motionsense Product from 01/05 RP (exp 2/2) Final cost is FREE! its not free the coupon says you have to buy two of the motionsense.