updated: September 25, 2020
Kroger Krazy (formerly Coupon Katarina) is a personal blog written and edited by me. My goal is to save you time and money. This involves spending my day searching, researching and validating deals and offers. Some of these deals are offered by merchants that use affiliate companies. Because of this, posts may contain affiliate links. If you use my affiliate link I may get reimbursed in the form of cash, credits, reward points, etc. You of course make the decision as to whether you use my links or not.
Even though I may receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Always have been…always will be.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
By providing advertising and links to other sites, Kroger Krazy does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or advertising indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the linked site to Kroger Krazy. Kroger Krazy has no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion. Restrictions typically apply to coupons and promotions. You are responsible for educating yourself on what restrictions apply to each coupon or promotion.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please note that Kroger Krazy has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned here. Kroger Krazy may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here.
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
Kroger Krazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to KrogerKrazy.com (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com)].”
For questions about this blog, please contact Katie@KrogerKrazy.com.
I appreciate each and everyone of you!