There is a Register Reward deal (through 3/20) for Post Pebbles Cereal:

Buy (3) Post Pebbles = $.2.00 RR
Buy (4) Post Pebbles = $3.00 RR
Buy (5) Post Pebbles = $4.00 RR

Well, seemingly there are a couple system glitches in our favor! The RR is printing for the single Fruity Pebbles Cups AND it is printing (2) Register Rewards!

Here is a deal scenario that you may want to grab NOW before they catch on! 😉

Buy (5) Post Fruity Pebbles Single Cups – $0.79 each with in-ad coupon
Pay $3.95, get back (2) $4.00 RR
Final cost is 5 for FREE + $4.05 Moneymaker!

This deal has only been confirmed working for the Fruity Pebbles…

(thanks MashupMom!)

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

Sandra

March 12, 201101:11 pm

Kroger accepts Walgreen's RR towards Kroger grocery purchases? Who know?? "Not I," said the little hen. Is that what Walmart's new Q policy means? That they will also accept RR?? Does it work with ECB too?

Brittany

March 11, 201111:20 am

Worked great got 5 fruity peebles and 2 pedicare fever reducers, cat coupon printed and an awesome cashier scanned it, OOP 0.20 and got 2 4.00 RR. Repeated tranaction so I got a total of 16.00 in RR and used them at Kroger towards my weekly shopping. GREAT deal!!

Melissa

March 10, 201111:32 pm

The in ad coupon is on the third page, bottom. It does not have a picture of fruity pebbles, but has other cereals pictured. Fruity Pebbles is included in the sale for $.79 though.

cheryl s

March 10, 201107:58 pm

Is the Register Rewards unadvertised? I don't see that with the $.79 coupon in this past Sun's insert. I don't want to buy these unless I get this deal. Thx!

Jennifer

March 10, 201107:04 pm

It worked for me and I used register rewards from other products to pay. Awesome deal, thank you :).

DANNI

March 10, 201107:01 pm

is it working if you use register rewards from other products to pay?

Becka