Coupons.com released a new “Click and Save” coupon (zip 43420, sort by Pets) for a whopping $7.00/1 Nutro Dog Food (no size restrictions)!!

PetSmart has the 5  lb bags of Nutro Max Mini Chunk on sale right now for $8.29 – so just $1.29 after the coupon! AWESOME DEAL!!

Nutro Max Mini Chunk Dog Food (5 lb) – $8.29
Use $7.00/1 Nutro Dog Food printable
Final cost is $1.29!

If you do not have a PetSmart nearby, you use the store locator at signup to find a store close to you who does sell it.  It appears the “Max” varieties sell for $10 or less at most locations, so this coupon should get you a great deal on dog food no matter where you shop! Even if you don’t have a dog – this would make a GREAT (and inexpensive) donation item!!

(thanks Penny Pinchin Mom!)

Filed Under: Printable Coupons

Comments

lucsmom

June 28, 201110:13 pm

Also most stores get Nutro reps in quite a lot. My PetSmart has them on Saturday mornings and the reps always have coupons.

Dawn W

June 28, 201101:27 pm

thanks. I just went back and redid it and got the $7.00 one.

Kim

June 28, 201112:54 pm

I put in both dogs and cat. I got $7 off dog food and $5 off cat food. At my Petsmart you can get a bag of cat food for $6.99 so it will only cost $1.99. Thanks!!

lucsmom

June 28, 201112:41 pm

The company will ask you what kind of animals you have. If you put just cat, then you get a $4 coupon for their cat food. If you say dog then you get the $7 coupon for dog food. If you say both, then you get both coupons.

Dawn W

June 28, 201112:19 pm

The coupon I found was for $4.00. Still worth printing and donating to the shelter.

Lisa W

June 28, 201111:06 am

wow, this prints two coupons for $7.00 each. one expires 8/27, the other expires 10/26 and of course its a brick coupon so you know what that means. approx $6.00 for 20 lbs of very good dog food...($28.00 savings) thank you thank you thank you