Thanks to Time2Save Workshops for helping out this week!

Here are the best CVS deals for 8/28 – 9/3:

:: FREEBIES
:: OTHER GREAT DEALS

:: REMINDERS

• Always scan your ECB Card at the Kiosk and receive CVS store (CRT) coupons!
  • Be sure to use your Green Bag Tag to earn $1.00 ECB for every 4 scans!
  • Enroll with the ExtraCare Beauty Club – Earn $5 ECB for every $50 Beauty Purchase!
  • New to CVS Shopping? Read this first.
Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

Jessica

September 3, 201102:22 pm

The visine products that are B1G1 50% off are included in the gas promo!!!! I just bought every different kind that was 4.39 ea. cause I had eight coupons. I also bought the dawn hand renewal with my .75 cent coupons to bring the total up to $30. They were all included in the gas promo, so I basically got all of my visine for free, plus, a $10 gas card!!! WooHoo!!!

christina

August 29, 201104:19 pm

what are green bag tags?

Katarina

August 31, 201108:38 am

Christina, you buy the green bag tag $0.99. It includes a leaf shaped scannable card that attatches to your favorite reusable bag. Each time you visit CVS and bring your reusable bag, they will scan your Green Bag Tag. The 4th time they scan your tag, you will earn a $1 Extra Care Buck that will print on your receipt. Just remember to scan it each time because chances are the cashier is not going to remind you!

Amy

August 27, 201104:21 pm

ok.....I usually have to the get the sunday paper to get the coupons and ads thats why I was just wondering....thanks. I appreciate all you do-your matchup are great I can just print the list match my coupons and shop !!!

Katarina

August 28, 201108:05 am

Thanks so much Amy! Glad I can help! :)

Katarina

August 27, 201103:17 pm

Hi Amy, I get my rite aid on thursday and the rest of the ads with coupons on saturdays from my local newspapers...

Amy

August 27, 201112:38 pm

just curious.....how do you get your rite aid and cvs ads on Saturday ?