Thanks to Southern Cali Saver for her help this week!

Here are the best Rite Aid deals for 9/18 – 9/24:

Click “more” to view entire post.

:: FREEBIES
:: OTHER GREAT DEALS
:: KIMBERLY CLARK DEAL

:: REMINDERS

• Watch Video Values and earn valuable Rite-Aid store coupons.
  • Read more about the Wellness+ Care Program here. You get a $5 off $25 purchase Q just for signing up! You’ll need a wellness card to receive many of the sale prices!
  • Print the Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy and keep it with you!
Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

erkys

September 19, 201111:30 pm

also with such a large +UP reward like $40.....when I went to use it, do I have to use it all at once? or can I use like $10 one day $20 the next, until its all used up

erkys

September 19, 201111:25 pm

ok this might sound silly, but I have a VERY coupon unfriendly rite aid and VERY cranky cashiers so I want to make sure I know this will work before I go do it, I'm confused by the diaper deals. Do I do transaction 1 and 2 back to back? will the reward still print out if I don't purchase the $70 worth of diapers all in one transaction? Thanks in advance for the help

Jenn

September 18, 201102:00 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that by accident I grabbed huggies little movers....not the slip on kind...and the 3.00 off worked for those too. I told the cashier and she was the manager and said it was fine because my ra does not carry slip ons. cool!

Heather

September 18, 201111:08 am

Thank you! I read that in their policy and I think that has changed because the coupons in the Rite Aid weekly Ad are "49" and so are the Rite Aid Video Q's. I seem to always have the manager check me out and they always went through in the past (without beeps) but I never looked at the number on the Q before. I always want to be sure I follow the rules so we all can still save money using coupons! Thanks again!!

Katarina

September 17, 201110:38 pm

Megan, Kimberly Clark deal is limit 1. :)

Megan

September 17, 201110:30 pm

is there a limit on the kimberly clark deals? TY! :)

Heather

September 17, 201108:14 pm

On the Allegra deal, is it ok to use a manuf Q, Rite Aid video Q, AND the Q from the Rite Aid flu coupon book? In the past I have used a video Q and a Q from their ad combined with a manuf Q. Thanks!

Katarina

September 17, 201109:12 pm

Heather, it depends on the barcodes. Here’s what the policy states: “No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item.” I know the flu book coupons are all “49″ coupons, so if the VV coupon is a “48″, then yes – you can combine them. If the VV is a “49″ then you can only use one.