Here are the best Rite Aid deals for 10/16 – 10/22:

Click “more” to view entire post.

:: FREEBIES
:: OTHER GREAT DEALS

(thanks to Southern Cali Saver for her help this week!)

:: REMINDERS

• Watch Video Values and earn valuable Rite-Aid store coupons.
  • Read more about the Wellness+ Care Program here. You get a $5 off $25 purchase Q just for signing up! You’ll need a wellness card to receive many of the sale prices!
  • Print the Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy and keep it with you!
Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

P

October 22, 201111:06 am

Can I use a B1G1F and a cents off coupon together at rite aid? Still have old spice B1G1F's to use... Thanks

Katarina

October 23, 201109:16 am

Yes, P...Rite Aid's policy allows you to use a cents off coupon and a bogo coupon together.

Tara

October 21, 201102:28 pm

The candy deal doesn't work. The nestle and the hershey are 2 different +Up promotions :(

story

October 17, 201108:12 am

I think the sinus buster coupon is out of prints.

Tara

October 16, 201107:30 pm

I did not get the $2 for the Conair Colorvibes. I was only able to get 2 of them, but assumed that I would get 1 of the $2 +UpR. ???Any ideas??? I also picked up some of the Covergirl eyeshadow b/c there was only one cheeker left and it turned out to be under $.30 for 2. Not free, but close (and my daughter will use more eye shaddow then blush!)

Katarina

October 16, 201109:26 am

Hi Jenn, Yes it looks like you need to purchase the Conair all in one transaction - this is not always the case with "total purchase" +UpR promos, but seems to be the case here. This week's Covergirl deal is DIFFERENT from last week, so yes you can do this one too. Yes, the $2 Gain coupon is ONLY for the powder.

jenn

October 16, 201107:17 am

Also is the circular showing powder detergent also mine just has the liquid so I probably couldn't use the 2 dollar off coupon right ?

jenn

October 16, 201106:53 am

since I did cover girl deal last week can I still do another 1 this week and get a 10 dollar up again ?

Dung

October 15, 201111:38 pm

Can I do two separate transactions for the Conair Brushes or do I have to do them all together in one transaction? Thank you!