Woohoo! I could hardly wait to get home from Kroger to tell you guys about this HOT deal I scored!!

As I have listed on my Kroger Catalinas page, there is a nice Oscar Mayer Catalina generating at Kroger. Well, I found these little 2 ounce packages of lunchmeat priced at just $1.00!!

5/14 – 6/10 | Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $3.00 OYNO
Buy (5) = $4.00 OYNO

And here’s the deal I did:

Buy (5) Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat (2 oz) – $1.00 each (thru 5/20)
Pay $5.00, get back $4.00 OYNO
Final cost is $0.20 each!!

Comments

fai port

May 24, 201202:07 am

I went to Kroger tonight, bought 5 packs, and... no catalina. What should I do?

Katarina

May 24, 201209:25 am

Fai, I bought 5 packs last night too and it DID work. You can email them: NCSC@catalinamarketing.com Include: -Store name and address -time you were there -what you bought -your name and address Or call, (24 hours After your purchase) 1-888-8coupon, option 3

ricardo

May 18, 201208:43 pm

Bought 5 at Vons from the clearance marked down at 75% off to .25 cents so made $2.75. Still wondering why I didn’t get more…ended up paying $4.38 OOP on the 2nd transaction *sigh* sometimes I surprise myself :(

Maria marks

May 18, 201204:25 pm

My Kroger did not have these on sale

marcia

May 17, 201209:38 am

Wow! I got 25 packs as soon as I read this! It worked. Of course, I had to do several orders. These ROLL. I wish I had junkymonkey's luck! However, I'm so glad. My son was just saying I had ad matched everything at Walmart last night for awesome sandwiches. For the price of one subway 5 dollar footlong, I bought 50oz of sandwich meat. The chicken is awesome!!!

junkymonkey

May 17, 201205:51 am

My Kroger had tons of these on manager's special for .59 each and they worked with the catalina deal too, so it was a 1.05MM. Rolled the cats 7 times in 8 different transactions and got free soup and pasta with the overage. So be on the lookout for markdown pkgs and thanks for the heads up on this deal!

Stan

May 16, 201211:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up I just ran up my Dillons here in Wichita and bought 10 packages and git 2 $4.00 ONYO...paid for For them in two transactions..

Abbe

May 16, 201211:01 pm

Actually .20 each, since it's $1 for 5...even better!!

Emily

May 16, 201210:02 pm

Wow, that's a great deal! Thanks for sharing!!!