Kroger doubling policies vary from store to store, so the math will reflect up to and including $0.50, and also up to and including $0.99 in { }. If an item is priced 10/$10 (for example), you do not have to purchase 2 items to receive the $1.00 each price unless otherwise noted (like when part of a mega sale).

View the current Kroger Catalinas!

View my huge list of Unadvertised Kroger Deals!

This week’s ad includes week 2 of the “What a Deal” Mega Event. “Buy 10 Participating Items, Get $5 off Instantly at Checkout”. As always, prices below reflect the additional $0.50 off savings, assuming you have purchased 10 participating items.

I have updated the Mega Event list with ALL of the participating items that I found!

~ MEGA EVENT INCLUSIONS ~

REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
HOUSEHOLD

Comments

Heidi

November 4, 201203:06 pm

I am in KS and I was so disappointed to discover that the Dawn is $1.49 here instead of $1 and the Robitussin is almost $5 instead of free with the $3 coupon. Bummed about those, but got lots of other great deal including finding Jello Pudding for $.89 on clearance!

Karen

September 12, 201209:04 am

where do I find the Honest Tea coupon? I can't find it on their website, but maybe I'm just missing it. Thanks!

Katarina

September 12, 201209:20 am

Karen, it used to be at the very bottom of that page but it looks like they removed it. :(

diane

September 10, 201204:13 pm

I just emailed the catalina company and they respond asking all information.Thank you for providing the info on how to retrieve it,..

Katarina

September 10, 201204:23 pm

Great! You're welcome Diane! :)

diane

September 10, 201207:24 am

Been to kroger this morning, buy 10 powerbar energy blast but didnt get $3 catalina..any suggestion?

Katarina

September 10, 201208:40 am

Diane, no - you should have received it. The Catalina is valid through the end of the month. Perhaps the machine was offline. You can call or email the Catalina company. I have all the information in this post: https://www.krogerkrazy.com/2012/09/kroger-catalinas-questions-answered/

Kristen e

September 9, 201208:15 pm

Fyi if you buy three nice and easy clairol hair color (mega sale item) and use the $3 off coupons from Ss 8/12, you get them for 2.99, then you will get a$3 off Catalina from them for next grocery order. I did this yesterday and last week! I didn't know til I bought them the 1st time and retried it yesterday!

teresadawn

September 8, 201211:54 pm

I saved FIFTY percent tonight at Kroger thanks to Katarina. The man checking out behind me even commented WOW.

Katarina

September 9, 201212:35 am

Great job teresadawn! :)

Katarina

September 8, 201209:37 am

Erica, this IS this list. That is just a title. I took off the underline so it doesn't look like a link anymore.

Amanda J

September 8, 201208:22 am

Thanks so much for the list! I missed a few things last week, and am relieved to find I can still get them without going out today.

Katarina

September 8, 201209:51 am

You're welcome Amanda!!

Erica

September 8, 201208:13 am

I can't find the Mega Events inclusion list. I keep trying to click on the link, but nothing happens. I think the link might be broken.