mega event (pin this to Pinterest)

Here is the full inclusions list for the current Kroger Mega Event! This is a 2 week sale, so you have plenty of time to grab these amazing deals.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 4 Participating Mega Event Items = $4 off Instantly at checkout (mix & match)

No limits were advertised, but you may want to check with your store before loading up those carts!!

Prices reflect additional $1 savings, assuming you have purchased 4 participating items.

BAKERY & DELI
PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEHOLD
BABY
PET

You can view the inclusions list I received from Kroger HERE.

Filed Under: KROGER, Kroger Deals

Comments

Refrigeration Blog

May 6, 201701:04 am

Turbo Air Mega Top Sandwich Prep [...] e body wash for $1.99, but the type I got did not show up as part of the mega sa [...]

Kristie

June 21, 201312:48 am

Miracle is not included in our Mega Event sale in Arkansas :(

Christy

June 20, 201301:05 am

Is anyone else having trouble with the Mio Catalina? I didn't get one at checkout and it isn't on the coupon network site. I am in the Columbus, Ohio area.

h

June 19, 201304:34 pm

Arm & Hammer Cat Litter (28 lbs) - $10.99 Use $3.50/1 Arm & Hammer Cat Litter printable NLA

Ashley

June 18, 201301:39 pm

I have a question...my mother and I were in Kroger today doing the mega sale. In our store the Kraft Mac & cheese shapes & spirals are $1.59 on the mega. So only $0.59 each when you buy 4. My question is this...there were about 30 boxes of the Kraft Mac & cheese shapes on clearance for $0.79 a box. Do clearance items like this that are on the mega always ring up as a mega item or is it hit & miss? Is there a way to know before you check out? Just wondering how that works. Thanks!

Shannon

June 15, 201312:29 pm

Price differences in Spring/The Woodlands/Conroe TX area Hillshire Farm Lunchmeat Ultra Thin $1.98 Cascadian Farms Granola Bars $1.99 A1 Steak Sauce $1.98 Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes $.99 Kelloggs cereals $1.49 Jose Ola Taquitos $3.77 Disney Vitamins $5.99 Old Spice Classic Deodorant $.99 Miracle Whip $2.88 Crystal Light Drink Mixes $1.24 Eight O'clock coffee $5.25 Juicy Juice $1.68 6 pk Dr Pepper $2.99 Ball Park Lean franks $3.67 thanks so much for all of the matchups. saved $358 spent $150 received $11 catalinas. I purchased several packs of pork ribs and pork chops for $.99 a lb with my purchase. awesome savings!

Katarina

June 15, 201305:09 pm

Wow! Thanks Shannon! I'm sure others will find that very helpful. :)

Kati

June 13, 201301:02 pm

Thank you so much for the match ups. My total before my card and coupons was $187....after card and coupons it was $38! Success!

Elise

June 12, 201310:28 pm

Just to let you know in the Delta region our Secret deodorant and Gillette Mach 3 deodorants were only $1.29 with the mega sale, so 29 cents after coupons!

Panda

June 12, 201312:24 am

Thanks so much for these match ups! :)

tonya shockley

June 11, 201306:02 pm

thanks for all of your hard work to make this happen for all of us!!!

Amanda

June 11, 201302:08 pm

And can you only get one $5 Catalina on tide per transaction? Or if I buy 4 would I get 2 $5 OYNO coupons?

Katarina

June 11, 201309:46 pm

Amanda, if you want multiple Catalinas to print...you need to separate your transactions. :)

Amanda

June 11, 201301:22 pm

Is there still a tide Catalina? Was it $5 off 2 items? That would make for a great buy on tide this week!

Meghann

June 11, 201301:22 pm

On the Dr.pepper deal, how exactly does that work? Lol. Can you only get one pack since you can only use the coupon once? And I'm not understanding the Oscar Meyer deal either. If I use the coupon and buy 5 that willgive me the $4 back and make the bologna $0.07 each?

Katarina

June 11, 201309:47 pm

Meghann, yes you can only do the Dr. Pepper deal once because Kroger Digital coupons are limit 1. The Bologna deal should be done exactly as I have outline in the scenario above.

Wendy

June 11, 201312:31 pm

Is it just me or is this Mega sale not as good as the last one?

MISTY

June 11, 201309:33 am

when does this sell start

Katarina

June 11, 201309:49 pm

Misty, the sale has already started for some regions. Sunday was the earliest. Check your local store for sale cycles.

patricia

June 11, 201308:22 am

jennifer, when it is the same product and you are trying to do double the amount to get 2 cats, you should separate your transactions. most of the time you will need to do this on same products...there has been like one rare occasion that we were able to do multiples of the same product to get more than one cat back in same transaction....however, if there are 2 or more different product cat deals that you want to do...those can be done in same transaction...but for the mio, you would separate and do 4 in one transaction, get your cat then do a second transaction of 4 and then you could use your cat from the first one to help pay on the second transaction or just keep it for another shopping trip along with your second cat you receive...i'm afraid that if you did 8 mios all in one transaction, you will be disappointed as you will prolly only receive 1 cat for $3...hope that helps :)

Heather

June 11, 201307:48 am

So I just print these coupons and take them in an instantly save ?

Tammy

June 11, 201307:34 am

Does anybody know if the Downy that is on the mega event, generates the $5 catalina when you buy 2?

Mary

June 11, 201301:14 am

Jennifer, at the Dillon's here in KS, we can receive 4 Catalina's back on one transaction.

Jennifer kibodeaux

June 10, 201311:44 pm

Is their a limit on the amount of Catalina we can receive in one transaction on like items? Example if I buy 8 mio will I receive two $3 Catalina's?

Kate

June 10, 201309:57 pm

I found Gillette body wash in the clearance section for $2.29 and it was included in the mega sale. Just 29 cents with the $1.00 off coupon! Also found Old Spice body wash for $1.99, but the type I got did not show up as part of the mega sale.

Jessica

June 10, 201309:49 pm

Liz, the buy 5 save $5 was last week's promo, when your sale cycle resets this should be the same ad, in some places the sale cycle resets on Sunday, and in others in can be as late as Wednesday before the new sale starts....hope this helps :)

liz

June 10, 201309:24 pm

At my store its buy 5 save $5 on your next visit. its this the same deal? Gerbes in Missouri. its on general mills

Desi

June 10, 201306:11 pm

There is a .55/1 fruitfuls juice on their website

Kate

June 10, 201305:41 pm

Mount Vernon Kroger only had the 72 count pampers wipes as part of the mega event. Still not a bad deal when you get them for .50 :) Thanks for all that you do for us!

Dallin

June 10, 201305:07 pm

Is this just Kroger stores or stores that carry Kroger products? i.e. Fred Meyer

Katarina

June 11, 201310:05 pm

Dallin, Fred Meyer should be having the same sale! :)

Erica

June 10, 201303:57 pm

Question: How do you coupon a Mega event? My store will only double two like coupons and will only take 4 total. Thanks!

Katarina

June 10, 201304:56 pm

Erica, you can mix and match any of the participating items...so you don't have to buy 4 of the same thing.

Julie Vallies

June 10, 201302:53 pm

Katie - the French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is just .99 at my store in case you want to add that to the match-ups.

Brandi