kroger mega event

kroger mega event

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

Here is the full inclusions list for the current What a Deal Kroger Mega Event. This is a 2 week sale! Buy (10) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $5 off INSTANTLY at checkout. The in-store tags indicate that there are NO LIMITS!!

Click HERE to open the full inclusions list released by Kroger.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 10, Save $5 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $0.50 per item savings assuming you have purchased 10 participating items.

PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEHOLD
BABY
PET

Filed Under: KROGER

Comments

vidéo vachement hard avec cette arabe divinement prostituéE

June 3, 201401:12 pm

Je peux te dire que ce n'est guère inexact !

anti aging facial products

November 29, 201304:29 pm

Heplo to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this webpage carries remarkable and genuinely good information in support of visitors.

Andi

November 19, 201301:48 pm

I am having trouble finding the Silk coupon - when I click the link that coupon isn't an option. Is there a special zip code I should use? Thanks!

Stephanie @ The Good Stuff

November 18, 201307:24 am

Thank you so much for organizing this! Your list and coupon matchups really helped me with the Mega Event. I got some really great deals!

Jill

November 14, 201301:32 pm

I just went to a Kroger that I knew doubled up to $.99 coupons. I won't go out of my way ever to do that again. The prices were higher than at the one down the street. I got some good deals but all in all it probably came out to the same. But at least now I know. :)

Lisa Black

November 14, 201311:12 am

Hi Katie! Just a QQ... If I buy 5 Playtex Tampons, and 5 Gerber Graduates... Does that qualify for the mega-sale? Or do I need to buy 10 of each to get the discounted price? The tag shows you get the discounted price if you buy 10 of the same item, but i didn't know if maybe I had a slight misunderstanding where mix&match will actually apply.. Thank you so much for all that you do! :)

Lisa Black

November 14, 201311:21 am

Oh boy! Nevermind - https://www.krogerkrazy.com/2013/01/how-to-shop-a-kroger-mega-event/ I read your mega event post and I've got it now! Mix & Match welcomed! Thank you dear, Lisa-

Roci R

November 13, 201308:42 pm

If you are a Kellogg's rewards member you can use 500 pts to get a q for $.75/1 any kellogg's cereal or 1000 pts for $1.50/1 any cereal. Paired great w/ the mega event. Also, I'm in central Oh & the $5/$50 e coupon that was advertised for dayton & cincy worked in westerville at the Sunbury Rd. & 161 location on 11/13. It posted as $5/$50 e coup O H... maybe it will included most of Ohio??

Soo

November 12, 201309:14 am

Whoops that posted automatically before I was done. So as I was saying... After following your site religiously for a month, I did a huge grocery shop this past weekend and saved a TON of money. My receipt is a mile long! LOL I got a whole cart full of items for less than $50 when usually I get a fraction of the groceries for over $100 each week. And grocery shopping is almost fun now! Thanks Katie!

Soo

November 12, 201309:10 am

By foll

dolores

November 11, 201309:44 pm

I went to Kroger yesterday and bought the lever 2000 and Clorox and neither of the catalina coupons printed. Is there anyone to contact to get these and has it worked for anyone else?

Khaleelah

November 12, 201308:48 pm

This is from the catalina website. I have done it a few times before when mine didn't print."If you feel your transaction qualified for an offer, please contact Catalinamarketing.com Consumer Support. Or, call 888-826-8766 within 14 days of your transaction."

Jess

November 7, 201309:47 am

When is the last day of the sale? Are all items in the mega event going to stay after week 1 or do they change for week 2 of the sale

Julie

November 7, 201307:41 am

There Are Saving Star Coupons $1 Off All Laundry Detergent And $0.75 Off Two Betty Crocker Supreme Moist Cake Mix!

Trena

November 12, 201305:43 pm

where is the All? I saw Purex.....thrilled about the Betty Crocker, though bc I forgot about it lol.

julie

November 15, 201312:20 pm

It shows up on my savings star but says limited quantities... maybe that is why you are not seeing it?!

Angela Salinas

November 6, 201308:01 pm

Having problems getting Pine Sol coupon from their website, did anyone have any luck with that?

lin

November 10, 201304:37 pm

I couldn't find it :(

Nick Harris

November 6, 201304:40 pm

Is this mega one or two weeks?

Couponer

November 6, 201312:18 pm

Is every item on this list part of the buy 10, save $5? Trying to make sure I do groups of 10...

Heather

November 6, 201310:35 am

Can't find the coupons.com coupon for Gevalia K-Cups. Is there a certain zip code needed to find it?

Jane

November 5, 201306:05 pm

I have a $1 off 1 coupon on Krogers e-cps. for the Arbys fries! May have to try em now.....

Happymama

November 5, 201304:55 pm

I can't find the Kroger ecoupon for the free Betty Crocker frosting wyb 2 Betty Crocker cakes? Also, the Box Tops coupon must be gone as well? The Bagel bites Kroger ecoupon is gone, and the $2 off milk/yoghourt/fruit from Coupons.com are gone as well. Thanks for posting all these for us, though:)

Brittany

November 5, 201305:58 pm

The Kroger ecoupon for the free BC frosting expired on 11-2-13 :(

Amy

November 5, 201310:19 am

I can't find the ecoupon on Kroger site for Mama Francesca. Anyone else not finding it?

Roci R

November 5, 201311:51 am

I couldn't find it either and am positive that I had loaded it to my card a week or so ago.

Amy

November 5, 201311:07 am

Added: be on the lookout though, because there are peelies on some of them. I saw some .55/1 peelies on some at Walmart.

Brittany

November 4, 201311:29 pm

I have a coupon for New York Brand Frozen Products... $.40/1 (exp. 11-15-13), but I'm not sure which insert it came from.

Debbie

November 4, 201310:19 pm

The $0.50/1 Clorox disinfecting wipe printable says it's for the 35 count or larger. Your scenarios list the wipes as 25 count.

Katie

November 5, 201307:41 am

Debbie, that was a typo. They are in fact 35 count! :)

Betsy

November 4, 201310:06 pm

Is anyone having problems with the clorox pledge page for the wipes giving you the run around? I click the link to get coupon and it takes me back to the log in page again...