Shopmium

Shopmium is newer and I am slightly slow at telling you about it!  As if ibotta and Checkout 51 weren’t enough, Shopmium is a tool that you’ll love too.  I do!

What do I need to make Shopmium work?

• Shopmium is compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 and 5S and requires iOS 6.0 or later.

Shopmium

And for a limited time, download the Shopmium App and enter my referral code MCFFYARV and you’ll get a FREE Lindt Chocolate Bar. Plus, refer your friends to join Shopmium and you’ll receive a $2 bonus when they get their first rebate.

ShopmiumHow Does Shopmium Work?

• In the app, you can access offer details by clicking on the offer, and then on the Discover this offer pink button. You can find specific information as well as if your store even offers the product.
  • Head to Kroger (or a store of your choice) and purchase the offer product  and just like Ibotta you can scan the product to make sure you are purchasing the correct one.  But don’t forget that receipt because you’ll need to take a picture using your phone.
  • After you have left the store, click the offers tab, locate what you just purchased and then click the Request My Rebate button. You will then need to scan the bar code of the item and then take a picture of the receipt and submit.
  • You will get your money back via Paypal.

Ready to begin?

Download Shopmium, and enter code MCFFYARVand start searching for items you use or would like to try.

Comments

G Youngkin

August 26, 201610:56 am

I was interested in adding Shopmium app to my cash back repertoire. Followed hyperlink to play store & read many of the reviews & even though I trust Kroger Krazy, I decided against downloading app as there were no good current reviews & your recommendation is 2-yrs old. Thanks for keeping an eye out to help your many fans save $$.

G Youngkin

August 26, 201610:53 am

I was interested in adding Shoppium app to my cash back repertoire. Followed hyperlink to play store & read many of the reviews & even though I trust Kroger Krazy, I decided against downloading app as there were no good current reviews & your recommendation is 2-yrs old. Thanks for keeping an eye out to help your many fans save $$.

jen

April 2, 201612:20 pm

I bought the exact cat litter that is on the sight in the exact weight and it keeps saying not eligable. So far not pleased at all with this app.

Sara

July 6, 201501:52 pm

Please use my referral code for a free Lindt chocolate bar!! KCCUUHYU

Www.Bitechnosolutions.com

September 28, 201409:27 pm

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Samantha Lopez

August 16, 201412:27 am

Does paypal charge you too have money deposited into your paypal acct?

EVELYN

January 19, 201509:06 pm

Iveth

June 18, 201403:04 pm

If anyone would like to use my referal code for a free Lindt chocolate bar, it’s: HUYEHHWA :) thanks

google

June 16, 201401:46 pm

Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask. Does operating a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work? I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

teresa kohan

April 29, 201401:37 pm

I just referred you. By the end of the day I should submit my receipt/purchase. Hope you get your $2 referral fee. :) FYI - Thanks for helping us all out with our couponing. I really appreciate your help.

Nell

March 28, 201407:43 pm

Can I use my iPad for shop ism I do not have a I phone I use my iPad for ibotta and checkout51

Heather H.

March 21, 201409:04 pm

Plus the great thing about this app is you don't have to reach a minimum earned to get your cash back! You have to earn $5 before you can cash out with Ibotta and $20 with checkout 51!

Jean

March 21, 201406:40 pm

There is a $1 off Smucker's products this week, making the grape free this week.

Sarah

March 21, 201405:30 pm

I just started using this app and love it. Every little bit helps.

GiGi

March 21, 201403:20 pm

I love this app plus I use Checkout 51, Ibotta. I love that after they approve your offer it goes to your paypal account.

Heather H.

March 21, 201402:33 pm

You can use this app for any store that gives as traditional receipt. I have redeemed offers st Kroger.

Suni

March 21, 201402:14 pm

Thanks, I just started using Checkout 51 and really like it...and I am trying Ibotta again...and trying SavingStar for the first time...so I guess I'll add this one to the mix! I'm gonna be so confused! LOL! I used your code!! :)

Suni

March 21, 201402:24 pm

On another note, I went to the stores near me, and it doesn't pull up Kroger or Meijers! :( Does that mean I can't redeem receipts from those stores?

Jean

March 21, 201406:39 pm

No. You can submit receipts from any stores.

Grace

March 22, 201404:57 pm

So does that mean if Sun Chips show up as a Walgreens and Dollar General deal but I can buy it at Dillons/Kroger I can still submit the receipt?

SUMMER P

March 24, 201409:48 am

yes! It doesn't matter what store you buy from just as long as its an item listed on their offer screen and you have a valid receipt for it.

Patricia

March 21, 201402:14 pm

It's a great app, and it does deposit directly into your paypal automatically:) takes a little longer than ibotta and checkout 51 to approve but only a day or so and then you don't have to transfer, it does it automatically!!!