Pull-Ups Catalina

I told you about this nice $3 Pull-Ups coupon the other day but the deal got a lot sweeter this week with this NEW Catalina generating on the smaller packs, so if you are starting to potty train then this deal is for you! After coupons and Catalina, you'll be paying ONLY $3.49 each!!

Pull-Ups Catalina

5/12 – 5/28 | Huggies Diapers (20-50 ct), Pull-Ups (20-25 ct) or Wipes Refills (320-400 ct)
Buy (2) = $5.00 OYNO

Pull-Ups Catalina

We also have a double dip available for the bigger packs of Huggies Pull-Ups, but only for a few more days.  This means you are going to grab two different Catalinas at the same time.

5/12 – 5/28 | Huggies Diapers, Pull-Ups or GoodNites Participating Items
Buy (2) = $5.00 OYNO

4/21 – 5/18 | Huggies (42 ct or larger), Pull-Ups (42 ct or larger) or Goodnites (27 ct or larger) Items
Buy 2 = $5.00 OYNO
Buy 3 = $7.00 OYNO
Buy 4+ = $10.00 OYNO

Pull-Ups Catalina

I'm guessing this double dip is working on ALL BOXED diapers as well. We did test it on the size 1 and 2 diapers that generate the Catalina that ends on 5/18, but they DID NOT generate both Catalinas, only this new one. We tested it twice at 2 different stores. Theoretically, it should have generated both Catalinas, but it didn't work for us. Let us know if the double dip it works for you!

As far as I know these are LIMIT 1 per transaction, so if you want more than 2 packs, be sure to separate your transactions!

Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work? Read THIS POST.

Comments

terrill

May 19, 201406:59 pm

How do you go about contacting the catalina company

dhivya

May 19, 201409:50 am

I purchased 2 jumbo packs of pull ups - 23 count each on Saturday and I got 5$ cat. I bought the similar set of pullups and did not receive any Catalina yesterday. Not sure why.

Barbara

May 16, 201402:17 pm

Yes it works on the boxed diapers and the slip ons anything above 42 ct to double dip. I was literally out my son had the last one on while at the store. Thank you so much for posting this deal I stocked up.2 kids went to 2 stores and multiple transactions, fun times at Kroger , a 2.5 and 1 year old!

Lisa

May 15, 201410:31 pm

So once I buy two and get the $5 Catalina, can I use that $5 on purchasing two more and still get another $5 Catalina on second purchase

Nicole G

May 15, 201407:09 pm

To print the 3.00 coupon, I clicked the link in the above post and it brought up a Facebook page. Then I clicked Follow Link and the page came up giving you the option to share to get the 3.00 coupon. I t will let you print it twice.

Nicole G

May 15, 201407:06 pm

I'm in arkansas. Just did this deal on the smaller packs and it worked fine. My printable coupons scanned and my Catalina printed no problem. If you ever do not receive a Catalina that you believe you should have received, contact the Catalina company and they will mail it to you. Just google 'did not receive my Catalina' and the contact info should come up. I have done this several times and they always send it to me.

Lindsay

May 15, 201403:07 pm

Are they allowing 2 printable coupons on this since their coupon policy change?!?! I used to love shopping Kroger but with all their changes, I'm starting to dread them!!

Heather

May 15, 201412:27 pm

I just got 2 of the bigger packs and i did not get any catalinas : (

Heather

May 15, 201402:12 pm

Darn...I'm scared to try now. Where are you located?

Heather

May 15, 201402:27 pm

Nw Ohio

Christine

May 15, 201412:02 pm

When I click on the link nothing works at all

Tonya

May 15, 201410:56 am

Is there a trick to getting the $3 off coupon? I followed the link and then tweeted but it doesn't do anything after that. I tried it again and it says that I already tweeted it but no coupon pops up or anything. Just wondering if I was doing something wrong.