Chef Boyardee

Did you print your Chef Boyardee coupon yet? There are a few different varieties on closeout at my store so make sure you print this coupon up and head to Kroger to see what price you can find.

You can learn a bit more about closeouts in my Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger video!

Chef Boyardee coupon

While closeout deals themselves tend to be nationally available, the pricing can vary by region. They also sell out quickly, so get there soon!

Comments

Carol

June 16, 201411:02 pm

Today my store had Chef Boyardee Dinosaurs on close out 10 for $4.50 plus I had the $1 off on 4 so really got a good deal for my food bank stash. Forty-five cents each on 6 of them and 4 of them only 20 cents. Thanks for the tip!

Becky Cheek

June 13, 201410:49 am

Last night Community Coffee was $3.99 used $5/2 coupon final price $1.50 ea

tricy

June 11, 201407:34 pm

Sorry my e-mail is tricy98@gmail.com

tricy

June 11, 201407:31 pm

I have been trying to understand how to work coupons for a long time. can someone plsssssssssss explain to me how to coupon?!?!?! PLEASE e-mail me Thanks!

Tee

June 12, 201401:59 am

Don't worry ...it takes a while. Think of it like learning to play chess or another game or hobby. You have to learn the moves to be able to play ...so to speak. Start slow and you will learn. Katie has a tab on the upper right of the blog that says "Couponing for Beginners". I would suggest starting there. There are many you tube posts to check out as well as blogs that help out. Just google what you want to learn. Sometimes you can find someone teaching a class near you or if you spot a couponer in the store they might help. I met a nice lady last night at my Kroger and we couldn't stop talking. I even gave her a coupon for one of the items in her cart! Good Luck!

Jodie

June 10, 201411:25 pm

I was able to grab the Mini Dinosaurs for .45/can. After buying 4 with the $1.00 off coupon .20 each in the Cincinnati area. STOCK UP PRICE :)

Angela

June 10, 201407:50 pm

Will walmart match close out prices? Thought it was just sale prices