Snap by Groupon1

We have another NEW and GREAT money savings program that’s called Snap by Groupon that you may be interested in.  It’s similar to Ibotta, Checkout 51 and Shopmium.  I have spent the last few minutes playing around and checking out the awesome new offers and let me say – this one has me super excited.

snap 1How does Snap by Groupon Work?

• Start by browsing the offers before you shop.
  • Then after you choose your offers go shopping at ANY store. If the store sells the product, you can upload your receipt to that store.
  • Take a picture of your reciept where you purchased these items.
  • Get cash back in your account.  Once you reach $20 you can request a check be mailed to you.

You don’t have a smart phone?  No Problem!!

Snap can be used on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer – just download our app for iOS or Android, or visit us online at snap.groupon.com.

Can I redeem each offer more than once?

Sometimes! We try to have as few restrictions as possible on our offers, so you can often multiply your cash-back by purchasing several units of the promoted product. Each offer’s redemption limit is clearly noted on its details page.

Go HERE to download the app and get signed up to start saving even MORE money!

snap

Comments

Maricela

January 29, 201605:58 am

Although many businesses offer the many benefits of using other social media sites for marketing and advertising functions, Twitter allows companies to effortlessly develop relevant content for prospective customers into a 140-character pitch.

Joe

January 29, 201605:07 am

The significance of social media marketing for companies and organizations is not any longer questioned.

Rebekah

January 29, 201603:21 am

The results tend to be we can guarantee we will build your database through the social media marketing platform by prospecting new leads and getting them to transform.

Melissa

March 18, 201512:30 pm

Are all the offers the same throughout the states. I see deals on here for snap but when I log into my app that deal is not there so it isn't as high.

vanessa

November 30, 201403:08 pm

i mentioned it before , I found two more apps that you can earn money from grocery by scanning your receipt . It is jinget and shrink

Melissa

October 15, 201408:52 pm

Has any one successfully gotten a rebate to go through? I along with many others have had problems with this app, possibly because its new and buggy? Katie, have you had an success?

Patti

October 11, 201409:53 am

I'm so sorry! I thought it wasn't working. Lol. Typed it out 3 times before I figured out it posted at the top.

Patti

October 11, 201409:52 am

Has anyone had a receipt approved? How long did it take? TIA

Patti

October 11, 201409:51 am

Has anyone had a receipt approved? I submitted several days ago and it's still processing. Tia

Patti

October 11, 201409:49 am

Has anyone had receipts accepted? I scanned a receipt several days ago and it still hasn't been approved.

Tt

October 3, 201408:56 am

I made a purchase of 2 Glad trash bags on Monday for my savingstar account and scanned those for submission and the receipt still qualifies within the 2 days of this account promotion as well . Can you submit the same receipt for 2 different programs? Please no snarky mean hateful coupon police comments. I think it's a good legitimate question for this new program.

Karen

October 8, 201411:15 am

I combine ss, checkout 51 and ibotta all the time. I read in the Snap FAQ that it is combinable with other coupons and promotions, so I don't think it would be a problem. =)

Rhonda

October 2, 201409:09 pm

I have a couple questions about the app. Can it be combined with manufacturer coupons? Also, if a promotion is all gone (as the Huggies wipes are now) will we still be able to claim any if we saved it to our shopping list? The Snap FAQ seems to state once it's gone, it's gone; but if anyone has tried it, I'd love to know.

Marilyn d

October 2, 201411:28 pm

I have never used this particular rebate app, but the other ones such as ccheckout 51, let's you use manufactured coupons and after it is gone, you cannot get a rebate back on the item. So it is best to buy the popular items quickly and submit right away.

julie

October 2, 201408:59 pm

Just wondering if any of these can be used from Aldi's reciept?

Amy

October 6, 201406:59 am

I would think Aldi's reciepts count. The app states "any" milk for instance. I submitted a receipt from our local Circle K/Marathon and it was accepted.

Teia

October 2, 201407:39 pm

THere is also Jingit & Berry Cart. :)