flash-candy-sale-image
TODAY, Wednesday, 9/21 ONLY – Kroger is having a Halloween Candy FLASH SALE!  Score 50% OFF the sale price of select Jumbo Bags (15.9-42.3 oz) of candy!! We also have several coupons available for these. I’ve got some deal scenarios for you below for you to check out and then RUN out the door!

This sale is happening at ALL Kroger stores!!

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

Ernie Coffman

September 28, 201702:22 pm

I feel I got robbed on this 50% off on candy deal. I went to where all the candy bags were offered for Halloween, saw some 2 for 1 items, but we get so many kids, I bought a larger bag, thinking it would be half off. Not! I paid full price of $10.99, which in my mind was false advertising.

sonja

October 21, 201701:15 pm

You have to download the coupon onto your club phone number

Heather

September 21, 201604:25 pm

I still have a digital coupon for Buy 1 NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Laydown Bag, Get 1 FREE, no size restrictions. Also digital coupons for .75 off any M&M's product and save $1.00 on 2 MARS Halloween Candy when you buy TWO (2) Halloween M&M’S®, TWIX®, DOVE®, SNICKERS®, MILKY WAY® or 3 MUSKETEERS® Brands (8.0 oz. - 21.5 oz.). Wasn't planning on shopping today but I don't mind stocking up early for Halloween!

tracy

September 21, 201612:42 pm

I have a digital coupon that might work for this deal. Not sure when I added it or if it's still available. Save $2.00 on Mars Chocolate Halloween Monster bag When you buy ONE (1) Mars Chocolate Halloween Monster bag, any variety (32oz and above). Exp 09/25 4 days left! I don't know if this size is included, but if it is, probably a great deal.

Claudette

September 21, 201612:28 pm

Not on sale at Smith's Las Vegas.

Ashley

September 21, 201612:17 pm

Off topic... but I noticed that the Game Day Greats Instant Win Game ended a week early.

Happymama

September 21, 201608:46 pm

I thought I was the only one?

VICKIE

September 21, 201612:44 pm

Is that why I can't pull it up?