huggies catalina

I'm telling you..Kroger is where it's AT when it comes to stocking up on all of your baby needs. We have a new Huggies Catalina generating at Kroger that will score $5.00 On Your Next Order when you purchase a total of $25 worth (before coupons*). But, BUT…we ALSO have a new Baby Aisle Catalina double dip starting today that will make this deal even sweeter!! For this one, you'll get back $10.00 to spend on your next BABY AISLE purchase when you buy $40 worth in a single transaction. I have a couple of deal scenarios for you below but you can mix and match any of the baby items you'd like to get to your $25 total for Huggies and $40 overall total.

Click HERE to view pictures of everything included.

huggies cat1

3/19 – 4/16 | Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups Training Pants or Goodnites Underwear (jumbo pack or larger)
Buy $25 worth in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO

3/22 – 4/4 | Kroger Baby Aisle participating items
Buy $40 worth in a single transaction = $10.00 OYN Baby Aisle Purchase

huggies

:: DEAL SCENARIOS

Search for more coupons in my coupon database

*Remember, the $40 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 40 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $40.

If you want to do these deals more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kimberly-Clark. The opinions and text are all mine.

Thanks for the Catalina printout, Yuvonne!

Comments

Jennifer

March 23, 201706:55 pm

Are the Johnson and Johnson Baby products included in the spend $40 on baby?

Michele

March 23, 201703:27 pm

Guess I was too late for the $3 coupon, only $2 coupons with the Huggies diapers now :(

Marie

March 23, 201702:42 am

When rolling the Catalina coupon you need something for coupon to attach to. A pack of gum for .35 works. For example, you have 2 packs of diapers, 2 packs of wipes and the pack of gum. 2 coupons for diapers 2 coupons wipes and your catalina coupon. 5 items 5 coupons ;)

Cheyanne Beaver

March 23, 201712:50 am

Just left Kroger and I am sad & mad at the same time. My Kroger limits 4 like coupons. Tonight I purchased - 4 Pks of Huggies Diapers at $7.99 each. 4 pks of Huggies 72 ct wipes at $2.19 each. Total before tax was $40.72. I used 4 - $3/1 Huggies Diaper IPs and 4 - .75\1 Huggies wipes IPs (good for 56 ct or more). My total came to $28.xx after tax. Paid and was excited to see my 2 Cats (1-$10 & 1-$5) print. And.... They didnt :( Second time this has happened to me at the same Kroger. Other was on a previous sale. CS was closed and cashier showed me a sign that said $40 AFTER any redeemed coupons. Needless to say, Ill be looking for Catalina or Kroger's CS number in the morning. Sigh... Dont coupon much due to 4 kids, 2 jobs, & life. Sad when it doesnt work out

Renee Lingard

March 22, 201710:01 pm

No, just do $40+ again use regular manufacture coupons and $15 cat...pay alittle and do it again...it's called rolling

Linda

March 23, 201712:38 am

Thanks Renee. I understand rolling. Wondering if the 10.00 coupon will roll since it's a store coupon and not a manufacture coupon. Have you rolled both coupons in the same transaction?

Linda

March 22, 201705:57 pm

I know the catalina will roll but what about using the 10.00 Kroger baby coupon that prints out? Would you need to buy 50.00 worth in next transaction to use it and receive another?