Here is the full inclusion list for the Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Kroger Mega Event.  This 2 week sale runs March 20-April 2. This list will also be bookmarked on the sidebar of the blog for easy access.

Buy (5) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $5 off INSTANTLY at checkout.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event

Prices below reflect additional $1.00 per item savings assuming you have purchased 5 participating items.

BAKERY & DELI
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD

Comments

Jamie

April 25, 201907:52 am

On the Bertolli Bertolli spaghetti sauce can I use the expired coupon

melissa S

March 27, 201908:59 am

I saw enjoy life chocolate chips were included and they had peelies on them if anyone has certain sensitivities in their family.

May Yang

March 21, 201910:49 am

I no longer have the $0.75 Chips Ahoy thin qp, but on mega it's $1.49. Submit to Checkout 51 $1/2.

May Yang

March 21, 201910:47 am

Pepsi-cola mini $2.33. Submit to ibotta $0.75 CB. (maximum 2) Also, I found Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Lavender Body Wash, 16 fl. oz on mark down for $3.49, but it was part of the mega. Use the $3 Aveeno or $5/2 mfg qp and it's free after the mega drop to $2.49. Cottenelle mega rolls $5.99 after mega. On my Fetch Reward, Cottenelle 6 mega rolls offer is 2000 points plus base points. I used $0.50 mfg qp and submit to ibotta $0.75 CB. Not bad for $2.74

Kenna

March 20, 201909:51 pm

The Green giant ones in the freezer section should say buy 3, not 2, to use the $2/3 :).

Kendra Team Kroger Krazy

March 21, 201906:36 am

Thanks, Kenna. I have this updated. The math is still good to go!