Kroger Must Do Deals Kroger Krazy

Week of 02/05/20

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger weekly deals – Advertised and Unadvertised!

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

FREE FRIDAY DOWNLOAD
5x Kroger Digital Coupons (coupons can be used 5x in each transaction)
OTHER GREAT DEALS

Don’t forget about this weekend’s HOT 5X Kroger Digital Deals!!

Helpful Videos:

Check out my FAQ’s section at the bottom of this page.

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

Marie

February 9, 202009:49 pm

Your sight is very confusing. I usually go to Southern Savers.com to do my list, but I thought tonight I would try your sight. I could not just find a break down. Your website is very hard to follow, at least for me it was. I will be heading back to my Southern Savers page. To me it’s just s lot easier to follow. I spend a lot of time in the store I don’t want to have to figure out a website. I really don’t mean this to be mean. I honestly couldn’t figure it out. Thank you!

Rick

February 8, 202004:59 am

MENTOS & ORE-IDA CROWNS - My store still is displaying the discount sticker on the $1.25 potato crowns, so they adjusted 5 of them down for me to 25 cents each. Two days later and the sticker is still on there. Regarding the mentos, YMMV but my store is treating the DQ as 50 cents off EACH, so I got 4 of them for $1 (25 cents each) + tax. I discovered this because I initially just bought two and noticed it took $1 off the $1.50 purchase.

Jody

February 7, 202009:58 pm

The tater tots at my store are 1.49. It was clearly marked that the price with digital coupon would be 0.49. However when I got home I looked at my receipt and the coupon was not applied. Now I get to make a second trip back so I advise to take a picture of the tag and check at the register before they complete sale.

Kris

February 7, 202003:52 pm

I would agree with Trog. It looks as though Kroger has removed the $1.25 box of tator tots from the "Qualifying Products" listing on the "Save $1.00 on Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes" digital coupon. I was going to pick up a box (or more) but noticed that it was no longer a qualifying item. Oh well!

Lyssa

February 7, 202002:03 pm

The Ronzoni Pasta coupon says it has a limit of 15. While this would be wonderful, and it is listed under the "Can be used 5x Section" it may be confusing to some individuals to keep it listed as a limit of 15. Thanks!

Trog

February 7, 202001:49 pm

FYI - Kroger in Florence, KY will not allow the Ore-Ida coupon on the $1.25 box of potato crowns. Neither will the Independence, KY store.