Well look who decided to join in on the party for CLIF Granola?  Kroger Cash Back showed up with a $1.25 rebate to match the $2.00 Ibotta Rebate. That means if you have both, you'll get bags for completely FREE plus make $0.45!!

Comments

Laura

July 17, 202007:06 pm

Who do I call if my Kroger cash back coupon didn't get taking off and it didn't get the $1.25 add to my Kroger cash back account?

Lisa

July 17, 202006:17 pm

I can not locate this item at my Kroger.

Liv

July 17, 202010:02 am

The blueberry ones didn’t attach to the KCB. Is there a way to dispute it since it is the one pictured?

rick

July 21, 202011:09 pm

Liv, I also did not get the KCB. Customer Service has always applied the disputed amount to my shopper's club card. I find this gets more difficult once the offer has expired. Once the offer expires, the agents do not see them on their end, and we do not see them in our 'loaded offers'. If the first level support does not help you, a supervisor will typically resolve it. YMMV.

Damien

July 17, 202010:57 am

Let's say it louder for the people in the back. This site is not run by Kroger. KrogerKrazy (also known as Katy) is an individual who posts deals that she finds at her local store. Your store's sale items may be different than hers. But hey, if you want to call the corporate office (1-800-KROGERS), and complain about it then go ahead.

Angela Marie Johnson

July 17, 202002:38 am

I have looked and looked on my Kroger AND Fred Meyer accounts for that Clif coupon. It’s nowhere to be found! :/

Damien

July 17, 202010:51 am

It's not a coupon. It's a Kroger Cash Back rebate.

rick

July 16, 202003:39 pm

There also is a $1.50 DQ for Cliff Energy Pouch

Damien

July 17, 202011:03 am

I'm pretty sure that Kroger won't allow you to use a Kroger Digital Coupon AND a Kroger Cash Back Rebate together. Give it a whirl, though.