incogmeato-kroger-krazy (1)

Ok, this is INSANE you guys!! We told you about this deal the other day but MorningStar Incogmeato Patties are now part of the Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Event…making them completely FREE after our Ibotta/Kroger Cash back STACK!! The best news…each of these rebates are a limit 5! That's $29.95 worth of product for ZERO DOLLARS after rebates!!

Our stores don't carry, but also look for Chik'n Nuggets for the same deal!

incogmeato kroger (1)

(thanks Peyton, Stacy & Emily!)

Comments

kathy webb

March 2, 202112:21 am

The Kroger cashback isn't showing available or clipped for me. Is this similar to Ibotta in that only a certain number of people can use it and then the offer is gone/ used up??? Thank you!

Robyn

March 2, 202112:16 pm

Same, I had it added and now it's not there. Anyone know when the Cash Back thing is supposed to expire?

julie

March 1, 202101:02 pm

I don't have the cash back offer in my app either :(

Leah

March 1, 202106:14 pm

I'm glad to hear it's not just me :(

The olga

March 1, 202107:12 am

Can you tell me if these are in the frozen section or fresh meat section? Thank you!!!

Katie

March 1, 202110:55 am

Olga, these are frozen.

Leah

March 1, 202103:09 am

Interesting enough I was able to add both offers ahead of time earlier today, but now the Kroger (King Soopers where I live) Cash Back offer has completely disappeared from existence. It's not in My Offers anymore and not in the general All Offers. Did anyone else have this issue? Did they catch on to this deal and remove it?

Jen

March 1, 202112:33 am

Thank you. I wonder why one person gets the ibotta offer for Kroger but another(me) doesn't get it with Smith's. It's available to me at Walmart, but that's not where the Smith's cash back and hot digital savings is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nancy Durham

February 28, 202109:47 pm

I'm scheduled to come next Tuesday for groceries, and would like to take advantage of this offer, but I can't figure out how to do that. If you can send me a notice (email?) telling how to add this to my list, I'll appreciate it. Nancy Durham

Debbie

March 1, 202101:35 am

I don't know ow how to do it either Ca you help me?