If you’re confused on how Kroger Fuel Points work, here’s where I break it all down for you and hopefully you’ll find answers to your questions. If you’d like to get the best deals emailed to you that will help you earn more Kroger Fuel Points, sign up HERE.
How do Kroger Fuel Points work?
- The fuel program allows you to receive savings of up to $1 off per gallon on ONE fuel purchase, up to 25 gallons at Kroger. At participating Shell locations, you can redeem 100 points for 10¢ off per gallon. At participating Turkey Hill locations, you can redeem up to 1,000 fuel points for $1 off per gallon.
- For each increment of 100 fuel points (up to 1,000 points) you will receive 10¢ off per gallon.
- Earn fuel points in the current month and redeem them through each month. Each month is a separate accumulation period. Months’ point do not combine in a single transaction.
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
How can I earn Kroger Fuel Points?
There are lots of ways to earn Kroger Fuel Points.
- Shopping at Kroger
- $1.00 spent on groceries = 1 fuel point
- Federally funded Prescriptions
- $1.00 spent out-of-pocket = 1 fuel point
- Shopping at Fred Meyer Jewelers or online at Fred Meyer Jewelers
- $1.00 spent on jewelry = 1 fuel point
- Buying gift cards
- $1.00 in gift cards = 2 fuel points
- Taking a Satisfaction Receipt Survey (located on bottom of receipt)
- Once every 7 days = 50 fuel points
- Non-federally funded Prescriptions
- 1 prescription = 50 fuel points
- Visit to The Little Clinic (what you pay out-of-pocket)
- Paid visit = 50 fuel points
Does Kroger offer bonus Fuel Points?
YES! Kroger offers Bonus Fuel Points several times throughout the year. They will hold promotions such as:
- 2x fuel points when you buy groceries
- This usually happens in the summer months and utilizes a Kroger Digital Coupon or one that can be scanned from the Kroger ad
- 4x fuel points when you buy gift cards
- These are special promotions that Kroger does a few times a year and you’ll find about from them here
How are Kroger Fuel Points calculated?
Your total fuel points are calculated after you have given your Kroger card but also after all Kroger Digital Coupons have come off your order. Fuel points are given BEFORE you hand over any paper coupons. For example, if your Kroger bill is $104.65 and you hand over your paper coupons and your total now becomes less than $104.65, you will STILL receive 100 fuel points for the total BEFORE printable or insert coupons.
Where can I redeem Kroger Fuel Points?
- Kroger Fuel Center
- Turkey Hill
- Shell Station (participating)
Do Kroger Fuel Points expire?
Fuel Points expire the last day of the month after they are earned. For example, Fuel Points earned in September expire on October 31st. Monthly balances do not combine across months. Each month is a separate earning period.