Week of 08/14/22
Here are what coupons you can expect to see in the Sunday paper this weekend! It has been reported that we are receiving (1) SmartSource insert this weekend.
- Airborne Product (exc. Airborne 1ct Shot) $1/1 (8/27)
- Allegra Hives 24HR Product 30ct $5/1 (9/3)
- Allegra Allergy 24HR 24ct+ or Allegra Children’s Allergy 8oz or 24ct $5/1 (9/3)
- Allegra Allergy 24HR Tablets 70ct or 90ct or Gelcaps 70ct $10/1 (8/20)
- Allegra Children’s Allergy or Allegra Allergy 12HR $4/1 (9/3)
- Allegra-D 12HR or 24HR Product 15ct+ $8/1 (8/20)
- Allegra-D 12HR or 24HR Product $5/1 (9/3)
- Bausch+Lomb Lumify Product 2.5ml $2/1 (10/15)
- Bausch+Lomb Lumify Product 7.5ml $4/1 (10/15)
- Digestive Advantage Product $1/1 (8/27)
- Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotics Purchase of $39.95 $8/1 (9/30)
- Dr. Scholl’s Insole or Over-the-Counter Treatment Priced $4.95+ $3/1 (9/30)
- Dr. Scholl’s Insole or Over-the-Counter Treatment Priced $7.95+ $5/1 (9/30)
- Finish Power Dishwasher Detergent $1/1 (9/10)
- Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent $2/1 (9/10)
- Finish Jet-Dry 3in1 Rinse Aid or Dishwasher Cleaner $1/1 (9/10)
- Irwin Naturals Product $3/1 (11/30)
- Lastacaft Eye Allergy Itch Relief Drops $6/1 (10/6)
- MegaRed Advanced Product $5/1 (8/27)
- MegaRed Krill Product $5/1 (8/27)
- Move Free Advanced and Move Free Advanced Plus Vitamin D Product (exc. Move Free Advanced Plus MSM) $5/1 (8/27)
- Move Free Ultra Product $5/1 (8/27)
- Nasacort Allergy 24HR 120 sprays $5/1 (9/3)
- Nasacort Allergy 24HR 240 sprays $10/1 (8/20)
- Neuriva Product 30ct or 50ct $5/1 (8/27)
- Neuriva Sleep and Neuriva Relax & Sleep Product $2/1 (8/27)
- Pedialyte Liter $1/1 (9/30)
- Pedialyte Powder Pack $2/1 (9/30)
- Xyzal Allergy 24HR 80ct $10/1 (8/20)
- Xyzal Allergy 24HR 35ct or 55ct $5/1 (9/3)
- Xyzal Children’s Allergy 24HR 5oz $5/1 (9/3)
I have a daily newspaper subscription and often I do not receive any printed coupons.
I do not like the print from home computer coupons because the store cashiers
have a difficult time processing them.
KATIE, I appreciate your site.
Mary Pat Miller
I love this site but i am very frustrated because i sent my husband up to get a Cincinnati Enquirer and he bought the news paper and one ad was in there. I went back up to the store of purchase and went through all 20 news paper and only 1 ad was in all.I don’t blame you i feel like our news paper is terrible.