Snip20130426_71

Here is a full list of all the items participating in P&G Mini Mega Sale at Kroger. This is the 2nd week of the sale!  Keep in mind though, that many of these coupons expire 4/30…so plan your trip accordingly. Additionally, you only have through 4/30 to purchase items forthe P&G Best in Beauty Mail in Rebate.

Buy 4 Participating Item, Save $4 Instantly at Checkout

Prices reflect additional $1 savings, assuming you have purchased 4 participating items (mix and match).

Limit 5 rewards per transaction!

HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEHOLD
BABY
PET

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

Elani

May 4, 201309:02 pm

I have a question for the Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color $6.00 which coupons should I use I have both the $2.00 off of one Clairol and the one that says free pantene, im new with coupons, would you please help! Thanks :)

twins mama

May 3, 201308:27 pm

I tried the secret clinical deal in the Columbus region and it didn't work did not receive catalina the c/s rep advised if it isn't listed below product is not available. I was also told the Crest Pro-Health deal isn't working either no catalina.

Carli

May 3, 201311:39 am

OMG OMG! I can't believe I didn't know about your site sooner!!!!!!! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!! I will be an loyal follower from now on!

Katarina

May 4, 201309:18 am

Welcome Carli! Glad you found me. :)

Kristin

April 30, 201308:25 pm

Hi I saw somewhere on this site that the Pampers baby wipes were included in the P&G participating items/buy 4 get $4 and that is not the case. Went to the store tonight and after my coupon they should have only been 7 cents each and instead I paid $1.07. I'm confused? Someone please clarify.

Katarina

May 1, 201305:56 pm

Kristin, the Pampers wipes that are part of the mega sale are the LARGE packages, not the ones that are $2.07.

Anna

April 30, 201305:50 pm

The Old Spice shave gel was $1.00 after the sale when you buy 4 items. Just got 3 tonight. FREE with the $0.50/1 coupon doubled, but it expires today. I wish I had seen it yesterday and used my other 2 coupons on that instead of paying $0.29 for deodorant.

Katie P

April 30, 201309:52 am

I don't see the Old Spice shave gel on your list, but I've seen it in some people's pictures. Any idea about that? Thanks :)

Katarina

May 1, 201306:03 pm

Katie - that is a regional product. I've never seen Old Spice shave gel at my store, but I added it to the list based on what others were finding.

trish hundley

April 29, 201301:41 pm

the tide boost was $4.99 at my danville ky store :) awesome price with the digital coupon

TAMI

April 29, 201301:31 pm

I tried the covergirl eyeshadow today, coupon comes off fine BUT eyeshadow is not included in deal in Cinti or listed on card in store. Got money back but would have saved coupons for another deal!

Maggie

April 29, 201301:09 pm

Just wondering if we know that the Crest Pro-Health Catalina is valid in the Great Lakes/Columbus region. Was going to do the deal if it is and skip if it wasn't. Appreciate the list and all the help you provide to us Kroger addicts -- let's call it what it is ladies and gents =)

Ger

April 29, 201312:28 pm

Wondering if anyone has tried the $2/1 Cover Girl coupon for the eye shadow/is it working? Thanks!

Brandi

April 29, 201310:38 am

The Iams Shakeables Dog Treats were $1.99 at my store.