kroger must do deals

week of 2/23/14

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and UNadvertised! This list is updated every Wednesday, so come back later if you’re viewing this AFTER your sale is over.

Helpful Videos:

Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event (price reflects $0.50 per item savings assuming you purchase 6 participating items) 2 Week Sale runs through week of 3/1 with YOUR sale cycle (No LIMITS)
OTHER MUST-Do Deals (non-mega)

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

MARIA C

February 28, 201408:55 am

Hormel REV wrap - Look in you binders. I have a $0.75 MC coupon that I printed. I do not remember where the link is or if it is still available.

Dixie

February 27, 201410:10 pm

I meant $2 off for Nutella

Dixie

February 27, 201410:09 pm

There is a $2 offer on the shopmium app!! Use this referral code to get a free Lindt bar! I would greatly appreciate it. GMKKECQP

Tonya S

February 27, 201409:12 pm

I found coupons on display for PopSecret popcorn $1/2 boxes so I was happy to see that!!!

lori

February 27, 201407:38 pm

Lisa, at the Pataskala Kroger they are located in the meat department near the doors to the storage area, at the top of a Hormel display. (Near the marked down meat area.) They move them all the time ... it used to be in the freezer section.

Stacie

February 27, 201402:38 pm

Just found your blog and I'm in love! My Kroger actually has the Hormel 3.5oz large slices on sale for $.50 so I picked them up for free! Oddly enough though the other two Krogers I frequent had them for $1. I even purchased one to make sure it wasn't an incorrect sign.

Blessedsaver

February 27, 201412:10 pm

It didn't work with the hairspray bummer.

Blessedsaver

February 27, 201409:45 am

Will the loreal cat work on hairspray, gel or mousse ? TIA

Lisa B

February 26, 201410:03 pm

Hormel Pepperoni (3.5 oz) – $1.00 (thru 3/4) This deal isn't in Pataskala!! :(. I keep my 10 coupons in my pocket just in case I see it! But it hasn't been at my Kroger for atleast the past 2 1/2 week... Good luck to the rest of you & happy clipping!!

Michelle M.

February 27, 201411:33 am

Lisa, Just to let you know...you can get those packs of hormel at the dollar tree as well, so even if your kroger isn't carrying it, you can still get the same deal. The only caveat is that the dollar tree limits 2 printable coupons per day.