Colgate Catalina Picture

This was a nice surprise to me as I was out grabbing some Monday morning pictures (that will soon change to Wednesday though). Right now when you buy 2 participating Colgate products you receive a $2.00 Catalina. We just received some Colgate coupons in our inserts this weekend so this is perfect timing.  I have done a couple of scenarios for you that I find to be the best deal(s).

Colgate

3/24 – 4/23 | Colgate Participating Products
Buy (2) = $2.00 OYNO

Colgate Toothbrush

If you need to pick up any higher quality Colgate toothbrushes then these scenarios may come in helpful to you too.

Comments

Elisha Beasley

January 15, 201508:35 am

I bought 20 of the 88¢ Colgate toothbrushes and 10- $2 catalinas printed:)

Linda

March 30, 201406:02 pm

I tried this today for the Colgate sensitive and even though the tag said $3.97, they rang up at $4.19. The cat printed out and there is a Kroger digital coupon for $2 off 2 that I used, but they would not lower the price to the $3.97 tag price. I'm not sure why and even they could not understand it. They mentioned because you save $2 off 2, that's why they are $4.19? But that didn't make sense to either of us. I finally left, with paying the $4.19 price, after debating for 10 min.

MaryAnn

March 25, 201406:09 pm

Karla, make sure you do it in different transactions, otherwise the cat will just print out once.

krystal

March 24, 201408:13 pm

Went to Fred Meyer and no cat

Karla

March 24, 201403:25 pm

Can you buy more than 2 in the same transaction and get more than one catalina? Or have to do separate transactions? Tya

Tiffany

March 24, 201402:13 pm

Love this Was hoping for a good colgate deal before my q's expire Thanks so much Katie