Before you shop at Kroger, you’ll want to make sure you have a Kroger Plus Card…otherwise you will be paying full price for everything, and nobody wants that!
You can apply for a Kroger Plus Card at customer service in-store, but it’s so much easier to just do it online – AND you’ll need to set up your Kroger.com account anyway in order to take advantage of digital coupons, track fuel points and more…so you might as well just do it now. 😁
- Head on over to Kroger.com to start the process
- Fill out all information requested. If you already have a Kroger Plus Card number you can enter it at this point. If not, a virtual card will be created for you. Make sure your address is up to date and your email preferences are set so you don’t miss out on extra savings sent via those methods.
- After your account has been created, I encourage your next step to be to choose your Community Rewards non-profit. Learn more about that HERE (but hint: it costs you nothing and does a world of good!).
- Now you’re ready to start loading Kroger Digital Coupons and Kroger Cash Back offers. I have another entire post dedicated to digital coupons, so please read through that HERE. Read all about Kroger Cash Back HERE.
- You can also view the Kroger Weekly Ad, track your Kroger Fuel Points, place a Kroger Pickup, Delivery or Ship order, view your purchase history and so much more!
- Be sure to also download the Kroger app to your mobile device so you can load coupons, use Kroger Pay and find items while shopping in store.