Kroger Digital Coupons are something ANYONE can take advantage of!

• Simply go to Kroger.com (or download the Kroger app) and create an account (or login to your existing account). You will need to enter your Kroger Plus Loyalty Card Number.
  • Load up to 150 coupons at a time to your card. This includes Kroger Cash Back Offers loaded to your card.
  • At checkout, the coupon(s) will automatically deduct based on your purchases.

Kroger Digital Coupons

• Most Kroger Digital Coupons are LIMIT 1 per account, but many times they will have a Limit 5 Digital Event where you can use each one 5 times for a SINGLE transaction/purchase. SEE THIS POST AND VIDEO for full explanation on 5x Kroger Digital Coupons.
  • It is against store policy to stack a digital coupon and a paper coupon! Digital coupons are considered manufacturer coupons – not STORE coupons, so you must choose one or the other. Every coupon you load specifically states “Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item”. We need to keep with written policy when using coupons.
  • The system will recognize if your paper coupon is higher value and will allow you to use that instead of the digital.
    • Example: If you have loaded a digital coupon for $0.50 to your Kroger Plus card but want to use a paper coupon for $1, the system will reverse the digital coupon & apply the paper coupon to the order! You will not see this reversal on the receipt, it will just show that the higher value was taken off the item.
  • Coupons are generally available within a few minutes but can take up to an hour before they can be used in the store.
  • Digital offers deductions/discounts will appear on your receipt below the qualifying item(s).
  • You CAN remove the digital coupon from your card. The only exception to this is if the digital coupon was loaded through another Kroger program such as email or targeted promotion. Coupons loaded from another source will say: “Special Offer Type” and will not have the “Remove” option. This is why I always recommend loading all your coupons directly from the Kroger site.
  • If your digital coupon doesn’t come off at checkout, contact Digital Coupons Tech Support via web form or phone: 1-888-553-3003 (M-F, 8am – 9pm EST)

Click HERE to load Kroger Digital Coupons

Comments

June Hoganson

February 25, 202009:17 am

My digital coupons got changed to clipped i have done everything and cant get back to digital please help

Drema Hess

March 10, 202008:20 pm

They are one and the same.

Becky Maynor

January 31, 202009:56 pm

I have to go back weekly because of coupons not being applied. I can’t unload groceries and watch the screen. Is there a way to have this issue corrected on line instead of having to stand in the long line at customer service? Can u email me the price of farmhouse mozzarella bites bought on 1/25/2020?

Drema Hess

March 10, 202008:22 pm

I try to scan my receipt before I leave the store.

Reece King

December 27, 201902:34 pm

Hello i was trying to load coupons for the 4 day sale this weekend and for some reasons all 150 coupons were loaded to my account and won't let me remove them! Can you help me fix this please?

Katie

December 1, 201910:00 am

Larry, from a computer login to your Kroger account. > Save Tab > Digital Coupons > My Coupons > Far right it will say PRINT MY COUPONS

Larry

November 30, 201912:20 pm

With Fry's card, is there anyway to see all the items you have loaded onto your card in the form of a list?

Dawn

October 22, 201909:45 am

Will the coupon disappear on my app once it is used? I used the, buy a gift card and get 4 X fuel points last night but it still shows up. Now I need another gift card. Will it work if I go today and buy another gift card?

Rod

October 9, 201901:35 pm

What do the green and purple tabs on the app coupons mean?

Jean

August 9, 201910:56 am

Do I have to go through all the digital coupons to find new ones or are they listed somewhere else. ? I don't like having to go through all of them looking for new ones.

Janie

July 24, 201901:55 pm

Are you able to upload any coupons to your Kroger card or only coupons on the Kroger app?

ANITA SHARROCK

July 19, 201909:59 pm

I do not like the coupons for pickups

Barbara Nemitz

July 19, 201908:21 am

If I have 2 digital coupons for the same thing (ex; .50 of turkey burger and .75 off the same brand) and I purchase 2. will both coupons be used?

Roseann Cole

June 6, 201903:14 am

I put something on my digital coupon and under the qualifying it said this product is not qualified what does that mean could it be because the item is not on sale for a couple more days

donovan neubauerS neubauer

May 15, 201905:13 pm

how do I get the digital coupons for use up to 5 times. having trouble trying to figure it out.

donovan neubauer neubauer

May 15, 201905:12 pm

I am having problems finding the digital coupons for use up to 5 times. how do I get them?

Val

April 24, 201911:40 am

Are the 5xs events Manufacture or store coupons?

Roxann

April 16, 201911:28 pm

I have been a Kroger member for at least 3 years. Question is how come I never recieve the coupon mailer. I shop in the store at least once a week ? Thank you Roxann Edwards

Nancy M Gulley

April 5, 201911:23 am

Why can't people use the pick up and delivery coupons even if we are doing our own shopping instead of sitting in a our vehicles waiting to have it delivered to us. Those are better deals and feel we are being slighted because we are wanting to do our own shopping.

edith barber

April 4, 201904:29 pm

I cannot load my digital coupons for this week

JUDITH ABEL

March 30, 201911:32 am

The last several time I have tried to use digital coupons, even loaded to my kroger reward card I did not get and had to go to the service desk. My question: if I can printout the coupons, does that not mean they should be loaded on my card (and on my account) and ready to use at the register. Is there a step I am forgetting to do to activate the coupons. If I can print, should they not be on my card. I have double checked the account number (last 4 digits) on my card and the printout, they agree.

Bernadette Windhorst

March 11, 201901:59 pm

My husband does the shopping at Dillions. He has a flip phone. I have a smart phone. I am trying to figure out if once I load the Dillions coupon onto the shoppers card how i can print them off so he can take it to the store. He is not tech savy and I don't have time to go with him. He feels comfortable with paper coupons but I want to take advantage of all the great stuff Dillions offers. Thanks Bernadette Windhorst [email protected]

Cathy Matthews

March 8, 201901:16 pm

My digital coupon app won’t load

Kat

March 7, 201910:20 pm

Thank you very much! U say kroger digital coupons may not be combined with man.paper coupons, unless they are store coupons... how do i tell the difference?

trish

February 15, 201912:43 pm

is there any way to know which coupons I have already used?

Judy Smith

February 3, 201909:48 am

also, it would be helpful if I could see the answers to others questions!

Judy

February 3, 201909:47 am

what about bonus coupons, can you use them same time as Digital coupons?

Jannette

January 30, 201902:44 pm

Do checklist coupons load and are usable if no. Store is nearby? Love my digital coupons.

krystal smith

January 23, 201909:22 pm

need help getting my digital cou[ons startedvwhat do i do would like to load them to my kroger card

jim jarvis

November 23, 201803:08 pm

can i use a digital coupon and buy 5# of say butter and come back latter and buy 5 more before the coupon expires?

Lynn spaulding

October 2, 201806:57 am

Thank you there was some very useful information.

Jackie Morris

August 3, 201806:11 pm

If I have already used a digital coupon will it disappear from My Coupons on the website? If not is there any way to know which coupons I have already used?

Jessica

July 27, 201809:49 am

My digital coupon didn't scan so can I still use it? its still in my active coupon?

T

July 25, 201806:22 pm

Yeas

Ann

July 25, 201804:42 pm

Is there a way to see which digital coupons I have loaded onto my Kroger Plus Card while I am shopping?

Karina G

July 7, 201805:51 am

Is this 5x coupons true?? We can redeem 5x coupons with paper coupon, because I tried with de tide 5x coupon and mfc and the cashier said I can't combined bouth

Angelene

June 29, 201808:31 pm

Hi, These “2-day deals” kroger has, where you load a digital coupon and get mayo or cookies for .99 cents, and you can use it up five times....if you buy let’s say 5 mayo’s...can you use two manufacturers coupons ($1/2) ? It states at the bottom of the digital coupon, “ digital and paper coupons cannot be combined on the purchase of a single item”.

Ann Stolarz

June 28, 201801:55 am

If the digital is a 5X, and is 1 dollar off 2, can that coupon be use 5X? so i would be able to get 10 items and the dollar will come off 5 times. all in the same tranaction.

Lorene Byrd

June 20, 201811:12 pm

I had an ap set up by a Kroger employee to get digital coupons and I can’t find it.

Sandra a martin

June 13, 201801:02 pm

How do I retrieve 2x coupon that was removed in error?

Sherry Siclair

June 13, 201809:29 am

Sadly, the longer you are a loyal customer, the greater the chance you will be completely unknown to Kroger because your Kroger coupon card will wear out. When it is replaced, you no longer have the same number or identity. Kroger sees you as a new customer and no longer provides the coupons that are relevant to your purchases. I am the most loyal Kroger shopper ever, shopping every week since the 1970's. I have seen declines in product offerings, product quality and certainly in the shoppers' discount card program.

Angela

June 8, 201807:42 pm

I am new to Kroger and can NOT find there coupon policy. I only see a section for e-coupons. How many like coupons can I use in a transaction? Do they double coupons? How many printables can I use at a time. Thanks!

Jim Zink

February 21, 201808:50 am

This is my 3rd attempt at getting a resolve on why digital coupons are not redeeming off my phone when i download them - the cashiers have to manually take them off when i show that they haven't been deducted - 423315664420 - my last resort is i downloaded the Giant Eagle app they have digital coupons - my last visit to Kroger i bought all the digital coupon items i saved - none scanned i paid full price and walked out

Sinead Poulter

October 1, 201710:31 am

The 5 x Ecpn are classed as store coupons and you CAN, without doubt, stack paper mfc on top of these 5 x digital deals. You CANT stack MFC paper coupons with the 1 time use Ecpn as these are also MFC

Kim

September 28, 201703:26 pm

I was told by someone that you can use printable coupons with the digital 5x coupons is this true?

Terri

September 29, 201702:18 pm

I read on a different couponing website that the 5x digital coupons are actually store coupons and that you CAN stack them with paper manufacturer's coupons. But, even the 5x digitial coupons say on them that they cannot be combined with paper coupons. So, to test it, I went today and bought 2 of the Dole dippers (frozen fruit covered with chocolate) that I had a newspaper coupon for. I also downloaded the 5x digital coupon for them. It worked. The digital coupon came off and so did the paper coupon. I've previously had the cash register reject a printed coupon if I already had a digital one loaded to my card (that was on accident) so I know the system will reject it if it's against the rules. If you find out a definitive answer somewhere I'd love to hear about it! :)

Jamie

March 24, 201712:08 pm

Will a digital coupon loaded on my Smith's card work at Fred Meyer's also?

natalie

November 7, 201612:25 am

I cannot even tell what color the dot should be to say I want this coupon! Should it be on Red or green?

Refrigerator Blog

August 25, 201604:59 am

Able To Take On Twice The Load [...] ble coupon used first. I work as a cashier at Kroger and have told this to many [...]

spain properties marbella

May 4, 201609:31 am

This piece of writing presents clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging.

Makayla

May 1, 201612:49 pm

At this time it appears like Movable Type is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Sheila

March 27, 201605:50 am

I sure was disappointed with the digital coupon. I was assured that if you loaded the digital coupon to your card that it would show up at register. Nope and I could not get my browser to work in store to prove I loaded the coupon. I have been a Kroger shopper for years but because this does not work correctly I lost out on a 4.00 savings I am so peeved. Anyone else have this problem?

Sandy

January 10, 201607:08 pm

I was wondering, is there a limit to manufacturing (paper) coupons you can use in a single visit?

Ashley

December 16, 201504:31 pm

Question. If there are two digital coupons for the same items, but the values are different, will the higher value one automatically be used? For example, right now there is a digital coupon for $1.00 off 2 Idohoan potatoes, but then there is another one for $1.50, also when you buy 2 Idohoan potatoes. Thanks!

Hannah

August 25, 201509:30 pm

Once I have loaded all coupons of interest onto my card, do I have to purchase all the items loaded, or will only coupons for items I actually buy disappear? Just wondering if I need to remove unused coupons from my card before checking out to avoid losing those coupons.

Brittney

July 31, 201503:36 pm

Does Kroger load new digital coupons all on the same day of the week, or are they added sporadically? I'd rather get on and load one day per week rather than having to check every day. Is there a day that is best to do so?

Jessica

July 31, 201507:30 am

Can more than one user have the mobile app on their phone with the same account? My husband and I both shop and want to both have access to quickly load coupons on the fly and the list feature within the app. At first glance, it doesn't appear we can both add the app to our phones using same plus card number. Thoughts?

Posttoasties

June 19, 201503:54 am

Why are some saying if you hand a cashier a more valuable paper coupon AFTER the digitals have been calculated that it will CHANGE to the paper coupons because the system can figure out the better deal (and presumably then leave the digital on the account for later use)...and some saying that digitals always take preference over paper coupons, so you have to take off digitals that might compete with the paper coupons you want to present? THAT SEEMS TO BE A REAL HARDSHIP TO DO. After I load all my coupons, then find a better one on the online printing sites or in the Sunday paper, I have to go REMOVE the coupon for the same product? Then I have to go back and remember and reload the coupon? What if I DON'T KNOW the price of an item, and it's a deal for up to buying 4 items in the store, etc., that I have to do the math for AT THE STORE before I decide if I want to use the digital (for, lets say, 50 cents off one) or the paper coupon (1.25 off two)? What I want to wait until I see the item, read the nutritional label for a new product, etc., before I decide if I want to try one or two? Digital coups need to get their act together, because now loading these coupons from other sites for convenience can't be deleted off another site's account? They're making something that should be simple VERY COMPLEX, and probably designed to confuse so that you CAN'T use the deals but wind up buying the product(s) anyway at retail prices.

Mwhite

May 26, 201504:08 pm

How many products can you get per coupon on your kroger app.(if it doesnt have a (-or +) Only 1 or how ever many you buy in that single transaction?

Sue Williams

May 13, 201508:34 pm

I'm older, and this is so frustrating to me. I'm not good with technology,so if I can't get sale prices because of digital coupons, I may have to shop elsewhere.

ron doyle

August 31, 201502:24 am

I agree and go to wallmart more and more.i don't like paying more then the person behind me.

Amber

November 19, 201406:21 pm

If I have a manufacturer coupon for $2.00 on one item and it is in the mega sell for $1.49 can I still use the coupon and the .51$ go toward the rest of my purchases?

J Traweek

November 18, 201406:22 pm

Our Kroger store scans the paper coupons after the Kroger Card Coupons have gone through and override for us. So we can get double the coupons!

Nancy

November 10, 201409:49 pm

HOW MANY OF ITEMS CAN I GET WITH ONE DIGITAL COUPON.

Kristen

October 25, 201409:03 am

I'm so sad right now! :( I didn't realize that once you used a digital coupon (I load them on my card via the Kroger iPhone app) that it will disappear FOREVER! I thought I could use that baby until it's expiration. Lesson learned. For example: Today I did the Bounty paper towel deal. On sale for 6.99, loaded the $2 digital. I only bought one pack. I was planning to just grab one every time I was in there until the expiration (not for a week or so). I think this had a limit of 5, so I thought I could use it 5 different times/days. Nope! I wish they would change that and remove it after I max it out.

Linda

July 5, 201511:29 am

They do need to add that feature.....the employees tell me that after I use a coupon it should no longer be on my coupon list.....this is not the case.....so confusing....I mean, who has time to go through and figure out which ones you used and delete them manually?

Steph

September 29, 201402:18 pm

If I've used the digital coupon already but it's still on my card, can I go back the next day and use it again? They do not disappear after I use them, only after expiring. Do I have to use a paper coupon next time? I find it difficult to organize this system if they stay loaded and can't be used.

Nicole Cannon

September 20, 201405:22 pm

why shop at krogers???????

david

April 7, 201704:00 pm

to waste your money

Stacy

August 21, 201406:51 pm

In the 10 for 10 . Can I use up to four coupons if it allows me to?

Lisa

July 31, 201409:24 pm

Okay so I was told Kroger doesn't double coupons any longer. Is that true??

B B

September 23, 201605:56 pm

Melinda

June 27, 201410:01 pm

I don't have some of the digital coupons that are listed on the match-up. I've changed zip codes, and they are still the same coupons as what I have. How can I find them?

Spring

May 5, 201407:59 pm

You have saved my family so much money, that forward you to everyone I know.

lyn

April 22, 201409:08 pm

Questions: -Can I use Kroger store coupons (mailed coupons) and a printable coupon in one item? -Is the Kroger store coupons (mailed coupons) work with manager specials and closeouts? Thanks in advance for the response.

Karren

April 17, 201408:29 am

I have found that if I am not sure I have a loaded coupon, but I have a paper coupon that I know is worth more, I do not have them scan my card until they have scanned all of my paper coupons first. That way I know I got the most valuable coupon used first. I work as a cashier at Kroger and have told this to many coupon users who have a higher value paper coupon. Hope this helps some of you.

preethi

August 15, 201401:23 am

Thanks Karren. I was hoping to get some ideas on how to override e-coupons. If there is a more valuable paper coupon.

Diane

April 9, 201401:20 pm

If your Kroger e-coupon doesn't load the customers service desk should be able to help you. They can see what coupons are loaded to your card, make sure the correct product was purchased, and then punch in a code to get you a reimbursement. Yes, it's a hassle that it didn't come off originally, however they should be able to fix it for you just fine.

John

February 11, 201405:30 am

I just downloaded the app and was noticing how for the Super Sale digital coupons it says they can be used up to 5 times. Now, my question is if I load a Super Sale coupon how can I use it up to 5 times? Is it that once I scan my Rewards Card after the digital coupon has been loaded on to it it automatically uses it the 5 times? Can I get a breakdown or explanation please? If you can you can email me at [email protected] thank you! :)

Carleigh

June 14, 201406:54 pm

The Super Sales work like this: You must load the eCoupon to your card first. Then, when you go and check out you can use that coupon up to 5 items. So if you buy 2 items, you can still use it 3 more times before the coupon is no longer able to be used. It doesn't, however, use it automatically 5 times. You must buy 5 of that particular product. It does not deduct the coupon 5 times on one item.

cbeths

September 11, 201402:51 pm

Actually, you can use the coupon for only ONE trasaction. If you choose to only buy two of the item, the the coupon will then disappear. It will NOT be available for you to use three more times. So you can buy 5 of the item and the coupon will come off 5 times, but it has to be within ONE transaction.

Jenny

September 12, 201312:28 pm

Silly question, probably, but do you need the physical card for these discounts to take place? Or can I just use the phone number associated with the card to receive these?

Morgan

February 4, 201410:35 am

You can use the phone number (alternate ID) associated with the card. I typically do this and have no problems with the digital coupons being used.

Lorraine

August 4, 201306:45 pm

I have four incidents of ecpn not being deducted automatically that absolutely should have been. I've called tech support twice and the first time I was promised a call back and the second time I was promised an email response within 3-5 days. As of yet, I've received neither :( My coupon loss totals $5.50. Does Krogers have a reputation for ignoring issues like this or am I just having bad luck? Interestingly also I had an incident where an ecpn was deducted when it shouldn't have been ( not complaining about that one)

Tamara

July 23, 201310:58 pm

Dumb question: How do these affect price matching at Walmart?

Beth

November 26, 201711:30 am

I have shopped at Walmart and not happy with the quality. Only name brands seem to be the same. I would rather pay a little more even for store brands and get better quality. I find their fruit and meat not as good quality as Kroger. (tho lately Kroger's fruit has not been very good! :(. I do not think that Kroger does price matching but they have been awesome if I ever has an issue with any quality.

jessica

June 28, 201311:46 am

I'm curious as to why digitals are considered a manufac coupon? Is Kroger able to submit the digital redeemed ones to the manufac's for refunds?

vic

June 12, 201312:57 am

good post, i already practice most of what you said: load all store brand qs, consider coupon value and doubling policy, load rare qs, remove digital q when i have a better paper q. however, I didn't know that ecoupons didn't apply to manager specials and close-outs.

Brandee

January 25, 201301:01 pm

Do you know which is used first? Our Kroger only doubles up to 50 cents for the paper coupons. So, if I happen to have a $.55 cent coupon on the card, and a $.50 coupon as paper. Will it use the one on the card and the cashier hand me back the paper coupon, or will it know that the paper coupon is better and leave the ecoupon on the card? I just want to know if it will automatically give me the best value, or if I will need to remove the ecoupons that might compete with my better paper coupons.

Katarina

January 25, 201306:49 pm

Brandee, Digital Coupons always take preference over paper coupons, so double check what you've loaded BEFORE you leave for the store and remove any that you have a better paper coupon for. Or just buy extra.

Ashley

September 6, 201307:15 pm

This information is what I have been scouring the web trying to find. This is so helpful--you should put it in the article! Thank you so much.