The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
Kroger Digital Coupons are something ANYONE can take advantage of!
- Simply go to Kroger.com (or download the Kroger app) and create an account (or login to your existing account). You will need to enter your Kroger Plus Loyalty Card Number.
- Load up to 150 coupons at a time to your card. This includes Kroger Cash Back Offers loaded to your card.
- At checkout, the coupon(s) will automatically deduct based on your purchases.
- Most Kroger Digital Coupons are LIMIT 1 per account, but many times they will have a Limit 5 Digital Event where you can use each one 5 times for a SINGLE transaction/purchase. SEE THIS POST AND VIDEO for full explanation on 5x Kroger Digital Coupons.
- It is against store policy to stack a digital coupon and a paper coupon! Digital coupons are considered manufacturer coupons – not STORE coupons, so you must choose one or the other. Every coupon you load specifically states “Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item”. We need to keep with written policy when using coupons.
- The system will recognize if your paper coupon is higher value and will allow you to use that instead of the digital.
- Example: If you have loaded a digital coupon for $0.50 to your Kroger Plus card but want to use a paper coupon for $1, the system will reverse the digital coupon & apply the paper coupon to the order! You will not see this reversal on the receipt, it will just show that the higher value was taken off the item.
- Coupons are generally available within a few minutes but can take up to an hour before they can be used in the store.
- Digital offers deductions/discounts will appear on your receipt below the qualifying item(s).
- You CAN remove the digital coupon from your card. The only exception to this is if the digital coupon was loaded through another Kroger program such as email or targeted promotion. Coupons loaded from another source will say: “Special Offer Type” and will not have the “Remove” option. This is why I always recommend loading all your coupons directly from the Kroger site.
- If your digital coupon doesn’t come off at checkout, contact Kroger directly.