Kroger Digital Coupons are something ANYONE can take advantage of!
These are an important part of saving BIG when paired with the Kroger Weekly Ad!
- Simply go to Kroger.com (or download the Kroger app) and create an account (or login to your existing account). You will need to enter your Kroger Plus Loyalty Card Number.
- Load up to 150 coupons at a time to your card. This includes Kroger Cash Back Offers loaded to your card.
- At checkout, the Kroger coupon(s) will automatically deduct based on your purchases.
- Most Kroger Digital Coupons are LIMIT 1 per account, but many times they will have a Limit 5 Digital Event where you can use each one 5 times for a SINGLE transaction/purchase.
UPDATE in 2020:
5x Digital Coupon Events are now UNLIMITED.
In the past, these were TRUE LIMIT 5 coupons. You get one transaction to use your coupon up to five times, then it’s gone. These are almost always 2 week events and they would reset in the 2nd week so you had a chance to get more. BUT, Kroger has recently updated this so that they are now unlimited use until they expire.
So, here’s how it works now. They are STILL limit 5 PER transaction. But NOW you can use them in subsequent transactions during the entire event. For example, you would load a coupon and purchase up to 5 of the same item and the coupon will come off on all 5 items. If you just want to buy 1 or 2, you can do that as well. THEN, if you want more than 5…just do a separate transaction or go on a different day during the 2 weeks and your coupon will come off up to another 5 times! Again and again and again! It will even say on the coupon that it’s been redeemed but you can use it again until it expires.
Some coupons are not off just a single item. For example, the a coupon could be $2.00 off 4 items. So you can get up to 20 cans per transaction. Make sense?
- HOT Weekend 5x Digital Coupons: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction. You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions!
- It is against store policy to stack a digital coupon and a paper coupon! Digital coupons are considered manufacturer coupons – not STORE coupons, so you must choose one or the other. Every coupon you load specifically states “Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item”. We need to keep with written policy when using coupons.
- The system will recognize if your paper coupon is higher value and will allow you to use that instead of the digital.
- Example: If you have loaded a digital coupon for $0.50 to your Kroger Plus card but want to use a paper coupon for $1, the system will reverse the digital coupon & apply the paper coupon to the order! You will not see this reversal on the receipt, it will just show that the higher value was taken off the item.
- Coupons are generally available within a few minutes but can take up to an hour before they can be used in the store.
- Kroger Digital Coupons automatically come off with your Kroger Pickup Order!
- Digital offers deductions/discounts will appear on your receipt below the qualifying item(s).
- You CAN remove the digital coupon from your card. The only exception to this is if the digital coupon was loaded through another Kroger program such as email or targeted promotion. Coupons loaded from another source will say: “Special Offer Type” and will not have the “Remove” option. This is why I always recommend loading all your coupons directly from the Kroger site.
- The Kroger Free Friday Download is available the first Friday of every month in the form of a digital coupon. You ONLY have that day to download the coupon, but typically you have 2 weeks to redeem your coupon
- If your digital coupon doesn’t come off at checkout, contact Digital Coupons Tech Support via web form or phone: 1-888-553-3003 (M-F, 8am – 9pm EST)