Post sponsored by Maybelline New York. All opinions are my own.
Can you really have too many cosmetics in your bathroom? The answer is NO and that’s great because I have a new deal for you on Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for one week at Kroger. These mascaras are part of our Kroger Weekly Digital Deals and that means you can pick up five, mix and match your colors, and pay just $4.99 each!
Maybelline Great Lash glides on smooth with doubling formula and lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look. Maybelline Great Lash is their fan favorite and I see why.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara:
- Lash-doubling hypoallergenic formula that glides on smoothly to condition and build natural great-looking lashes
- Great Lash volumizing mascara for natural lash volume is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested
- Features a unique lash-building brush that makes it so easy to get a voluminous, full-lash look in one application
- Great Lash Washable Mascara is available in 4 super-saturated shades: Very Black, Blackest Black, Brownish Black, Dark Brown and even Royal Blue mascara
- Washable volumizing and lengthening mascara that is clean and easy to remove without any scrubbing or rubbing
Do you really wonder why after 40 years, Great Lash is still America’s favorite mascara? Neither do I! Load your limit 5 in ONE transaction Kroger Digital Coupon and get your five for ONLY $4.99 each thru November 15th.
Kroger Krazy is offering 1 reader a chance to win $25.00 Kroger Gift Card. To enter for a chance to win, just follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below. It’s super easy, so don’t let it intimidate you! The ONLY mandatory entry is to Comment on this blog post answering the question: What is your favorite Maybelline Great Lash Mascara color?
U.S. shipping only. Winner will be drawn at random on November 16th and announced in THIS post. Shipping information MUST be provided when filling out the Rafflecopter form in order to qualify. Post and giveaway sponsored by Kroger Krazy. Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Maybelline, Kroger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Tik Tok.