I hope many of you have had a chance to check out i-wireless, The Kroger Company’s own private label no-contract wireless service! If you’re just now joining the conversation, be sure to check out THIS VIDEO where I explain more. Today I want to talk about what plans are available. There really is something for everyone!

i-wireless plans

• $10: 100 talk OR text and 50MB of data
  • $25: UNLIMITED text, 200min of talk time and 200MB of data
  • $35: UNLIMITED talk AND text with 50MB of data
  • $50: UNLIMITED talk, text, and 2GB of data
  • $75: UNLIMITED talk, text, and 3GB of data

Be sure to “Like” i-wireless on Facebook and check out their website HERE!

This is a sponsored post. All opinions remain my own.

Comments

Fred

May 24, 201902:46 pm

Been using iwireless for years, now all the stores in town have stop carrying the cards what's the deal here? And I was told they will never have them any more.

Em đẹp 24h

April 21, 201610:42 pm

It's in reality a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

June 6, 201505:54 pm

Hi, this weekend is pleasant for me, as this moment i am reading this great educational post here at my house.

Pittsburgh Internet Marketing

June 4, 201511:32 pm

I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard for his website, because here every material is quality based data.

me and my profile

May 26, 201508:28 pm

magnificent issues altogether, you simply won a logo new reader. What could you recommend about your submit that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

adamantauger4589.snappages.com

February 21, 201512:23 am

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

David

June 1, 201412:17 pm

Hey Katie, Did you know that if you link TWO KrogerPlus cards to your i-wireless account, they actually pool the points? In other words, I spend $50, my mother-in-law spends $60, I get a $1 to my i-wireless, even though neither of us has earned enough to get a gas reward yet? I just figured that out and it makes i-wireless even more cool! love your blog!