Kroger Digital Coupons

This is just a reminder that today you can load your Limit 5 Digital coupons to your Kroger Plus card! Once you have loaded the digital coupons to your card, you can use each one 5 times for a SINGLE transaction/purchase.

IMPORTANT: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction.  You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions!

Once digital coupons are loaded to your card, you have through 5/17 to redeem them.

Please Note: It is against store policy to stack a digital coupon and a paper coupon…even if it “works”!  Learn more about Kroger Digital coupons HERE.

Click HERE to load coupons

Comments

Customer

March 7, 202011:37 am

I installed the fred meyer bloatware app. After discovering how much of a hassle it was, UNINSTALLED! Stupid marketing gimmick. Shame on your marketing department!

Estella Bailey

January 11, 201902:44 pm

Pepsi

Joan

August 30, 201812:33 pm

Digital coupons are a joke. What about people who do not have a computer or are not familiar with how to download? Why not just be able to use your Kroger Card? Joan

KLHargrave

July 29, 201809:36 am

Your digital coupons suck!! Only user friendly for tech savvy people. Will shop at HEB where you don't need a card and their coupons are on the item and you don't need a card!!!!

Ann Kelley

June 29, 201811:17 am

My husband is handicapped and I don't know when I am able to stop and shop. I leave him in the car with a/c on and I rush from area to area. Do I have to go daily to load the digital to my card? I have had the Kroger Plus card since day one. Why can't it be loaded ALWAYS. Why punish the older adults whose schedule is never known from day to day? A 'plus' for your faithful customers would for us to be treated better.

Joyce siewert

June 26, 201808:56 am

I would like to have your digital coupons but I dont know how to get them. could I get them in the mail

Michele Sacco

June 1, 201810:26 am

Today I shopped at Kroger Tanglewood store Roanoke VA. 40 e-coupons disappeared from my phone download. This happened one other time there. It makes for a disappointing shopping experience.

annalou schmidt

May 7, 201808:32 am

I think the check list should be by it self. the other day the check was all that I could get to come up. I am old and we need thing simple. may 6 2018.

Barbara mccumber

March 7, 201804:45 pm

I can not find the digital coupons that were in your weekly ad . It is very frustrating. I am thinking of shopping at Walmart where I don’t have to do this digital coupons.

john mccauley

November 24, 201701:50 pm

make it easier not harder.

To much

September 29, 201706:45 pm

I think this down loading of coupons is going to chase a lot of people away from shopping at your stores. A lot of senior citizens either don't have a way to do this and the time it takes. The coupons should be automatically put on your card by the company,thats fast friendly customer service.

eric

August 24, 201703:03 pm

This digital coupon program asks the customer to go online and "shop" for coupons before shopping...how customer friendly is that? Then seeing coupon deals in the store that are not accessible except going back online is annoying. This probably will replace fliers which are much easier to scan for the customer...but I suspect digital coupons are much cheaper for the merchant to manage..savings for Kroger...annoyance for the customer...I too will shop elsewhere.

MIKE MAYEAUX

August 19, 201711:29 pm

you need to make shoping easier not harder. i just left a basket at the check out because they would no honor my card. it should be either. i'll shop elsewhere.

seggiolino auto

January 3, 201705:54 am

Awesome post.

table de mixage comparatif

December 18, 201612:37 am

whoah this blog is magnificent i really like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You recognize, a lot of people are looking around for this information, you could help them greatly.

tilbud støvsuger

November 30, 201610:34 am

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!

test

November 4, 201602:23 am

If you wish for to obtain a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your won blog.

Shar

June 13, 201610:27 am

Julie Walter. You don't get fuel points on taxes. The 4 time is also a digital coupon. Make sure you down loaded.

Julie Walter

June 8, 201602:20 pm

I am upset when it says 4x fuel rewards for gift cards and then when I check my receipt, I didn't get 4x the fuel rewards. This is the second time this has happened to me. If it means that you have to go on your computer every time before you decide to pick up a few groceries to get the fuel rewards. I don't think its fair if they have to be digital because a lot of seniors don't have computers or are not computer savy. I bought two gift cards totaling $75 and my fuel points after spending $80.61 was 156.

Texasgirl82

June 6, 201612:39 am

So if I clip coupons from Sunday paper, most of them are on Kroger digital coupons???? I can't use both, right?

Allan

October 27, 201501:07 am

Can I use (ex:) $1/1 digital coupon on 5 items and it will deduct $5 dollars?

Andrew F.

May 6, 201512:17 pm

It's in my account, not sure what your issue might be.

Esther

May 6, 201511:52 am

Has anyone been able to find the advertised digital coupon for Kroger brand cheese? I have searched over and over, and I can't find it. It is advertised in my weekly ad as well, but it's not showing up to load.

lucitas

May 6, 201512:17 pm

just look under category dairy and then put most recent is the 5th coupon

Esther

May 6, 201502:50 pm

Thanks... I did that several times when I was signed in and also before logging in. I tried it on my mobile app as well, but it's not there. I have the Kraft and Sargento coupons, but I don't have the Kroger one. I appreciate your help though.

Happymama

May 6, 201510:08 pm

Maybe you already clipped them? Look at the ones you already loaded. HTH!