PicMonkey Collage

We have a sweet sale on Sunsweet Plumsweets at Kroger.  Pair that $2.99 with a coupon and pay as low as $1.99.  Then we have a couple of rebates that will bring the final cost down to just $0.24 for ONE bag.

Thanks Justin!

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

Cindy

March 30, 201612:27 pm

My SS coupon book for 2/7/16 does not contain this coupon. Is there a reason why? I live in Central Texas. This isn't the first time that this has happened; I'm just curious.

Andrew F.

March 30, 201602:25 pm

Coupons, and even coupon values vary by region. Not everyone gets the same coupons or even the same value coupons between different parts of the US.

Linda

March 29, 201610:32 pm

When I try to print this coupon, I get a message that says "We need to verify this device before you can print by sending you an SMS text with a verification code. . .". Then there is a blank box and a "submit" button. What are they asking for?

Andrew F.

March 30, 201602:24 pm

If you're seeing this on a desktop computer or laptop, it's a weird quirk and it thinks you're using a smartphone or tablet. If you look closely, there should be a small, clickable link below the blank box that says something to the effect of "use coupons.com plug-in instead" or something. Click that link and you should be able to print like normal.

Vanessa

March 29, 201601:20 pm

I did this deal too. included saving star has a deal on sunsweet products too making it even better. I wish I had andrew on my Ibotta team... Ive made over 500.00 dollars from Ibotta on my own. I have 5 teammates that has never contributed at all.

Andrew F.

March 29, 201609:12 am

The deal I did last week for Sunsweet products was: Buy (1) SunSweet Plumsweets $2.99 Buy (1) SunSweet Diced Prunes $2.69 Buy (1) Sunsweet Philippine Mango $5.99 Use (3) $1/1 Sunsweet Dried Fruit Products prinatables (sunsweet.com/coupons), or (2) $1/1 and a $0.75/1 insert if your store holds you to (2) IP coupons. Pay as low as $8.67 Submit MobiSave for: $1/1 SunSweet Plumsweets $2.99 $1/1 SunSweet Diced Prunes $2.69 $1/1 Sunsweet Pacific Tropicals $5.99 Submit Ibotta for: $0.75/1 SunSweet Plumsweets $2.99 $0.50/1 SunSweet Diced Prunes $2.69 $0.75/1 Sunsweet Pacific Tropicals $5.99 Earn $2 Sunsweet Ibotta bonus Final cost $1.67 for all three, which is awesome considering the Dried Mango is $5.99 alone.

Andrew F.

March 29, 201609:20 am

Oops, messed up on the coupon description. That should say $0.75/1 printable, not insert. You could also just use (3) $1/1 insert coupons if you have them.