suave mega

Post Sponsored by Mirum. All opinions are 100% my own.

We're waking up to new Suave coupons that couldn't come at a better time! Print from HERE, load to your Kroger card from HERE and clip your coupons from today's Smartsource insert and get ready for more FREE Suave Shampoo/Conditioner with the Kroger Mega Event!  You know it and I know it…Kroger isn't just your grocery destination. It's our BEAUTY destination too!!  #CelebrateAmericanBeauty

Find a Kroger near you HERE.

suave coupons
suave coupons

Suave Kids Shampoo = FREE!
Suave Men's Shampoo = FREE!
Suave Professionals GOLD = $0.49!
Suave Professionals = $0.99!

I need to put on my bossy pants for a minute and make sure everyone knows that the regular Suave Professionals coupons from this insert (and also the new printable) are for the 28 oz bottles, not the 12.6 oz ones that are $0.99 with the mega. Don't be that guy. 😉

suave kids

suave gold

suave 28

suave men

suave professionals

Comments

comment devenir riche rapidement

September 11, 201601:38 pm

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I jyst wated to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Angela

September 5, 201612:45 pm

At my Smiths they put the kids shampoo in the aisle with body wash.

Shannon

September 4, 201609:12 pm

Does anyone else have problems finding the kids shampoo at their Kroger? I swear they're hiding it somewhere. It's not with the regular shampoo. I even checked the baby aisle. Am I missing it?

Chudney

August 29, 201605:00 pm

When you use a coupon to get an item free during Mega Events, do you need to add another item to tally up the required participating items? for instance I have 5 items, one will be free with coupon=4, so i need to add one more qualifying item, correct?

Jennifer

August 29, 201610:07 pm

No. You don't need to add another item to your count. As long as you've purchased 5 items, it doesn't matter how much you paid for them. They all count! Woohoo!

G'town Reader

August 28, 201611:35 pm

One for my son; one for my grandson. Free Men's Suave shampoo this afternoon!

Julie

August 28, 201605:23 pm

FINALLY found some this morning!! 49 cents for the big bottle is AWESOME! I stocked up!

Marie

August 28, 201611:45 am

Thank you for pointing that out. As I saw a couple of people trying use it even after realizing it was for the 28oz.

Windows

August 28, 201610:18 am

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to daste like this. Thank you for sharing.