Make sure you download your 50% off Halloween Kroger (or family of stores) Digital Coupon today so that you are prepared when heading to Kroger! From today until Sunday, you’ll save 50% on Halloween Candy and Halloween Seasonal Merchandise with coupon and can also use it as many times as you’d like.

I love the Halloween decor at Kroger.  I picked up a couple items for my yard last year and will be definitely heading back this year but THIS WEEKEND when I can save 50%. You in?

We won’t be able to use insert coupons because this coupon is a digital but we still have a Nestle Candy Catalina generating that will help you to save a little more.

10/1 – 10/28 | Nestle Fun Size or Halloween Candy
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $2.50 OYNO
Buy (5+) = $3.00 OYNO

Please Note: It is against store policy to stack a digital coupon and a paper coupon!  Learn more about Kroger Digital coupons HERE.

Here are a few great items that I found while at Kroger today.  You will be getting 50% off the sale prices so scoring big is gonna happen!

Comments

Justine

November 7, 201801:06 pm

bought the halloween lantern and threw the directions away anyone know how to set it to a timer

Betty Alexander

October 21, 201808:35 pm

I'm getting mine

MARTHA Ramírez

October 21, 201812:03 pm

Thank

Linda and John Dillard

October 20, 201811:07 pm

How does the coupon work I don't know how to get it except add to my card at Kroger

Laura

October 20, 201806:47 pm

The jar candles are on sale for 3.00 and rang up half off for 1.50. Don't know if it is all scents but I got marshmellow. Might get different scents tomorrow they have lots of fall scents.

Michele

October 20, 201804:02 pm

There was some peelies coupons on the glow in the dark M&M bags!! Awesome score stacked with the sale too.

Linda Dillard

October 20, 201802:17 pm

Everything is has been fixed my app . Is working again you can start again thank you

Noelle

October 20, 201812:00 pm

I was able to use the ecoupon with manufacturers coupons probably because the ecoupon is a store coupon. My store has Mars bags for 2.99 (1.49 after 50% off) and there are newspaper coupons for $2/3 making them $2.47 for 3 or 82 cents each. You could also get skittles/starburst for 2.50 (1.25 after 50% off) and use $1/2 coupons making them 75 cents each.

Victoria

October 19, 201809:30 pm

our Kroger is giving a 1.25 off laffy taffy when you purchase 3 nestle bags. I have been purchasing 3 getting the cat for 2.00 and the coupone. Have been able t get the candy for .83 for 3 bags over and over. My Halloween candy is taken care of!