promised-land-milk-kroger-krazy

Here's another deal that just got better!! (thanks Nicole & Lisa!)

Pick up Promised Land Dairy Milk for ONLY $0.19 each after Kroger Mega Event pricing, printable coupon, plus an ibotta Rebate and Kroger Cash Back Rebate STACK!! Please note: if you choose to use the Kroger Digital Coupon we have, the Kroger Cash Back will not work so that's why I've added in the printable (hit the back button after you have printed your first copy, then print your second one). Keep scrolling because I have it all outlined for you below, step by step!

Comments

Tammy

November 18, 201904:32 pm

Something went wrong with an email I sent to Kroger about the Cash Back issue. I sent it through the app, or so I thought. It didn't get sent. This morning I sent one through the website and I got a reply within an hour. They fixed the issue for me and added something to my account for the trouble. I thought that was very nice of them! If anyone else has a problem, don't hesitate to email them through the "contact us" link near the bottom of the home page. Good luck!

li

November 18, 201902:43 pm

I also didn't receive this kroger cash back, I got dole cash back in the same transaction one week ago, I brought the chocolate whole milk flavor.

Vicki McCauley

November 18, 201908:36 am

So you can’t use a digital coupon and receive cash back? So annoying I’m gonna have to call on my previous purchase I’m sure that you outlined it somewhere in a post but I wish they had been much clearer on how digital coupons negate cash back.

Kathi

November 18, 201908:22 am

I had a buy 1 get 1 digital coupon that didn't come off. So check your receipts. Happy Couponing

Tammy

November 18, 201907:57 am

I went through the website's customer service option. I wasn't able to send one through the app. I tried multiple times. I tried again this morning, through the website. Hopefully it will get answered. They are normally very good about replying. Maybe it's because of the weekend, I'm not sure.

Barb

November 17, 201910:11 pm

Tammy, who do you contact when the cashback never shows up? Thank you.

Tammy

November 16, 201907:15 am

I purchased 2 bottles over a week ago and I'm still waiting for the cash back. Hopefully they will respond to my email.

Lisa Naivar

November 15, 201901:49 pm

On the Promised Land website there is a .55/1 coupon if you sign up for the promotional emails too, that makes them .97 each!

Nicole Lane

November 15, 201911:12 am

I also have a Kroger Cashback offer on this - $1.75 Cash Back on 2 Promised Land Dairy Products.