I am SO excited about this deal for Colgate Toothpastes with our new Kroger Mega Event.  We have the Colgate Optic White, MaxFresh and Total that are priced at $1.99 BUT with our brand new $9.00/5 Kroger Digital Coupon you'll pay 19¢ each. OR you'll pay $0.95 plus tax for all five tubes.

I tested this deal at Kroger and the coupon worked the old* way so hopefully yours will work the same way mine does.

*Do Kroger Digital Coupons work with Kroger Mega Events? <– Read more about this HERE!!

Comments

Mica

April 11, 202109:26 am

It didn’t work for me... the coupon didn’t come off and the cashier or customer service wanted to put it in.

Amy

April 9, 202112:37 am

I did not have this coupon $9/5 available in my area, but I learned a while back how to get some of the digital coupons that other areas of the country have but I do not. This works if you don't have "Kroger" as your branded local store, which I do not. I get out of my app and go on my phone or computer and go to kroger.com/savings, you may also have to search Kroger cash back and go to the link (not the app). When you get to the Kroger website (don't download an app) you can click on the "hamburger" menu and navigate to digital coupons. Sign in if you need to. Load coupons not available in your area. Get out, go to your app, and you will see the coupons loaded in your local store app. All done - easy as pie.

Diane C.

April 13, 202111:57 am

Thanks Amy,! I had previously downloaded the $9/5 Colgate toothpaste digital coupon, but it disappeared. Your suggestion worked.

Ashley

April 9, 202111:29 am

Amy, you need a hug!!! That is the best tip I've heard in a long time! It worked perfectly. Thank you so much!!! You have been a blessing!!

Kathi

April 8, 202109:00 am

If I have another digital off of one of the toothpastes will it come off too or will it mess everything up and not take off the $9?

Janet

April 8, 202107:56 pm

You can’t use more than one manufacturer coupon. If you have a problem with $9 off 5 just stop by customer service and they should fix it. Some people had a problem but mine worked fine.

Kristen C.

April 7, 202108:54 pm

Was nervous this wouldn't work, but it did!! 5 Optic White toothpaste for $1.50! Score!!

GARY

April 7, 202106:14 pm

In my area the coupon is $18 on 5 but the toothpaste is the more expensive varieties.

Lydia

April 8, 202111:01 am

I had the $18/5 clipped yesterday. It disappeared today but the $9/5 appeared this morning (I clipped).