Kroger Delivery is available in Florida and I am so excited.
Kroger Delivery has been available for some of you in Florida since the end of June with more areas being added all the time…and I can’t wait to tell you all about it if you live in the area or even vacation there. My sister moved to Florida a few years ago and oh how she’s missed Kroger! I told her to check to see if Kroger Delivery was available in her part of the state and it totally was! She is pretty much out of control, placing orders every week and I couldn’t be more proud! AND she now reads Kroger Krazy again (HA!) because she’s seeing the same deals in Florida as we are seeing in Ohio. The prices may vary slightly, of course but you should see the same promotions.
This really is easy to do and the best thing is you can use Kroger Digital Coupons on your order and get sale prices including Kroger Mega Events and 5x Weekly Digital Deals. Want to earn $20 + 2% back on your first Kroger Delivery order? Read all the way to the end to find out how.
How Kroger Delivery works:
- Sign into your Kroger account either from your computer or mobile device via the Kroger app.
- Enter your zip code from the home page and choose “delivery” as your way to shop. (You can enter your full address later.)
- Simply search or browse the items you need and add them to your cart.
- Select your preferred delivery date and time slot and complete the checkout process.
- You can include instructions like how ripe you’d like your bananas or avocados, the specific weight of your bag of cherries, how thin you’d like your deli meat sliced, etc. You can also indicate whether you’d like to allow substitutions.
- A third-party partner will hand pick your items and will keep in touch with you via text (if enabled) or email should they have any questions.
- Your groceries will be delivered by a Kroger Delivery associate in a temperature-controlled truck which can store up to 20 orders.
Here are some important things to keep in mind, plus some tips & tricks:
- Sale prices are calculated for the date of delivery, not the day you place your order. Kroger sale cycles run Wednesday – Tuesday, so if you place an order on Tuesday and your delivery is on Wednesday, you will receive Wednesday prices.
- You can use Kroger Digital Coupons to save even more. Keep an eye on “Flash Sales” for FREE items in your digital coupons. (see image above)
- There is a service fee which can range from $9.95 to $11.95 depending upon your location. This fee is applied to your order at the time it’s placed.
- You can earn fuel points so if you have a Shell Gas Station near you in Florida, you’ll get to use those points.
- Your delivery order can be modified. If you’re having trouble finding a time slot that suits you…PLAN AHEAD. You know you’re going to need groceries, so start your cart NOW! To begin, just add a couple of items and reserve your time…do that now. Go through the entire checkout process, including payment confirmation. Then, between now and up until 11:59 P.M. the night before your scheduled pickup, you can continue to add or modify your your cart. As we post deals here on Kroger Krazy, add them to your cart! Your delivery time will not change, because you have already reserved a spot that’s available (maybe for next week).
- You cannot earn Catalina offers with Kroger Delivery.
BUT WAIT!! Don’t forget to first go through RebatesMe because you’ll earn 2% back on your Kroger Delivery order!! PLUS, if you are new to RebateMe, you’ll get a $20 sign-up bonus just for using my code!